-forty six-

^^imagine him staring at u liddat

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon POV
I think Heeseung hyung really went to talk to Jihye because she immediately hugged me when I came back yesterday. :)) Yay! And now we are cuddling on the bed while she's reading some really complicated science book. Something about neurology I think. Wait why does she read these type of books?

"Can we play some games now?" I asked, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Shh. I'm reading."

"Who read books on neurology at 16?"

"Me."

"Hmph."

"Just a while more. Let me finish this part. Then we can go play some games."

"Okay~" I then took out my phone to scroll through Weverse. The messages from Engenes there are really sweet and nice, although I don't understand all of them, but I know it's sweet. I suddenly had an idea though... Hrm...

I reached out my arm and smiled at the camera, taking a selfie, with Jihye reading in the background. I started snapping more pictures afterwards, before I decided to post on Weverse. Hahahahahaha. How would she react to this though?

"Engenes how are you?~~🥰🥰 Here's my girlfriend ignoring me while reading a book on neurology. Who reads these type of books at 16? ㅠㅠ This must be how it looks like when you're too smart...😪"

I then posted this caption with some pictures. There were instantly many comments.

"Omg they're so cute together. And jungwon is feeling a bit ignored huh?🤣🤣"

"jungwon  must love jihye so much. i dont get why people are hating on her. theyre humans too."

"jihye-ssi please give our sheep leader some attention😂😂"

"is she going to be a doctor? since shes reading a book on neurology. wah must be nice being smart ㅠㅠ"

"jihye-ssi please take care of the baby here"
--> "isn't jungwon older tho?
--> "i think so😂 but hes acting like the younger one here"

I started giggling to myself as I read the comments, which earned some attention from Jihye. She turned around and looked at me.

"Yah why are you giggling?"

"Nothing." I smiled. She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Huh? Wait what? YAH YANG JUNGWON WHAT DID YOU DO?" She shouted as she grabbed my phone to see what was going on.

"Uhm.."

"WHY DID YOU POST A PICTURE OF US?"

"Because you're cute."

"YANG JUNGWON I SWEAR I NEVER SAID I WANTED MY PICTURES ON WEVERSE!"

"Hey but there are no hate comments."

"FOR NOW!"

"Well, I mean..."

"Jungwon-ah." She whined and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Sorry~ I couldn't help it you're too cute." I pinched her cheeks. She lifted her head and rubbed the part I pinched.

"Ow. Aish I can't even stay mad at you. Unfair." She huffed.

"What do you mean? You think I can stay mad at you either? Ayy~ no way~" I chuckled.

"Should we go play games now? Before you post any more pictures of me."