-forty two-

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
I opened my eyes and was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. After staring at the ceiling for a while, I realised I was in the hospital. The hospital room was dark, which meant it must be night time. It was currently 5am, as the clock showed. How long have I been out? The last thing I remembered was feeling so dizzy and weak, before I passed out on Jihye's shoulder.

I looked to my side and saw a figure with its head down on the side of my bed. My eyes softened at the sleeping figure. It was Jihye. How long has she been here? I gently brushed her hair and smiled softly. That's when she lifted her head and looked at me. She squinted her eyes cutely before she looked at me with relief. She then engulfed me in a hug. Or tried to, since she's so small.

I wrapped my arms around her, sniffing her hair, when I heard her sniffling. Was she crying? I broke the hug and looked at her. Tears were trickling down her face. I cupped her face in my hands and wiped her tears away.

"Are you crying?" I asked softly.

"What? You made me so worried." She pouted. I wanted to kiss her right there but, I want our first kiss to be special :P

"I'm sorry. I'm fine now, don't worry." I pulled her into a hug again. She snuggled into my chest and hugged me tightly.

"Are you tired?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head, but I knew she was tired.

"Tsk. Don't lie. Sleep."

"No. You must be hungry. I'll get you something to eat." She tried to stand up to leave but I pulled her back down.

"I'm fine. I want Heeseung hyung's ramyeon. But I'm not hungry now. So go to sleep first. We'll eat tomorrow."

"You sure?" She looked up at me. Her eyes are really pretty.

"Mhm. Go to sleep. Or do you wanna sleep with me?" Her eyes widened and she slapped me lightly. I pretended to be hurt.

"Ow how can you slap me? I'm a patient here." I groaned, trying not to laugh.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I didn't mean to slap you so hard. Should I call the doctor? Hang on." She stood to call the doctor but I pulled her down into a hug and started laughing.

"Sweetie, I'm fine. I'm just kidding with you." I hugged her tightly and buried my face in her neck.

"Yah! Stop trolling me. I was really worried I hurt you." She huffed.

"Mhm. Now go to sleep." She nodded and fell asleep next to me. I smiled sweetly and laid her next to me on the hospital bed, before hugging her and falling asleep as well.

When I woke up again, Jihye was no longer there. I sat up, still somewhat half asleep, and pouted, looking at the empty side of the bed. I looked around and spotted my phone on the table next to the bed and reached for it. There was a message from Jihye there.

jungwon-ah, i went back to the dorm to get some clothes and food for you. just wait a while. [sent at 7.49am]

She sent the message about an hour ago. I pouted wondering when she'll come back. That's when Taehyun hyung entered the room with Haera. Wait Haera? Why is she here?

"Hyung! Why are you here?" I smiled. Taehyun hyung smiled back.

"How are you feeling? Jihye asked Haera to come check on you and I was just hanging out with her."

"I'm better now. But Jihye went back to the dorm." I pouted. Taehyun hyung chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Anyways what are you doing with Haera, huh?" I teased and looked at them. Taehyun hyung narrowed his eyes while Haera blushed slightly and glared.