-forty seven-

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Haera's POV
So it's Sunday. Taehyun and I are currently in my dorm, with Youngmin, discussing what we should do next. If we report it to the police and they do something stupid and alert Youngho, and the police always do stupid things. Well, if Youngho is alerted, things may happen like one, Saena's video could be leaked, two, something worse might happen to Saena, three, something bad can happen to Jihye, and four, Jungwon may die. And Youngmin has confirmed that Youngho did all this because he is jealous of Jungwon and likes Jihye. So I'm pissed.

"So, we need to find a way to punish Youngho, but we also need to make sure he's not alerted and won't do anything that hurts anyone." Taehyun said.

"Yes. If we tell the police, they may do something stupid, because they never listen to 'kids'." I rolled my eyes.

"We could ask an adult to tell them not to act rashly and compile all the evidence first." Youngmin suggested.

"Yeah. Police are still idiots though." I shrugged.

"Which adult do we ask?" Youngmin asked.

"Namjoon hyung sounds great." Taehyun suggested. Youngmin's eyes widened. Oh yeah she's army.

"Namjoon does sound great. BTS are influential, so the police might listen to a member of them. Okay, you can text Namjoon now." I told Taehyun.

"Okay. I hope hyung isn't busy though." Taehyun said while typing.

"Mhm."

"So, what now?" Youngmin asked. I reached into my bag and took out a cylindrical item and handed it to her.

"What's this?" She twirled the item in her hand, carefully observing it.

"It's a recorder. Press the record button once you reach your house later, to pack your stuff to stay here. Youngho is sure to communicate with you, so there may be some evidence in your conversations. Only stop the recording once you have left the house, got it?" I said.

"Okay. This is the record and this is the pause right?" She pointed to the respective buttons.

"Yeah. Also, remember your excuse for staying with me is because you made friends with me and decided to keep me company."

"Yep, got it." Youngmin nodded and kept the recorder in her sling bag.

"Okay Namjoon hyung said he's free tomorrow." Taehyun said.

"Okay we'll meet him tomorrow at the police station."

"Which one?"

"The one closest to our school."

"Okay." Taehyun said and texted Namjoon.

"So, do I go back home now?" Youngmin asked.

"Ah right. My driver will drive you there and bring you back here. You can take your time."

"Okay. Thank's Haera-ssi." Youngmin stood to leave.

"No problem. Good luck."

"Mhm. Bye." Youngmin bowed and walked towards the door.

"Bye." I called. She had left.

"So..." Taehyun started. I just looked at him, slightly blushing. Blonde is really nice on him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"What shall we do now?" He smiled slightly while asking.

"Oh uh... Are you hungry?"