-happy halloween-

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
Meet me at your practice room.

That's what Jihye just texted me. I wonder why though. But I should quickly go.

"Yah Jungwon where are you going?" Jake hyung asked.

"Practice room. Jihye asked to meet there."

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Should we go too? I mean, there's going to be a halloween party, so let's just go right now instead of making manager-nim go back and forth to pick us." Jake hyung said.

"Yeah sure." And the 7 of us headed to the Hybe building.

"Jihye? Hm.... I thought she would be here." I frowned as I stood in the middle of the practice room. The rest of them were playing around at the back.

Then all of a sudden, the door to the practice room slammed shut, and the lights shut off.

I quickly ran to the door.

"Yah! Let us out! Jihye? Jihye where are you?! Is this a prank?!" I slammed on the door. Then someone screamed.

"Sunoo hyung don't scream." I said.

"It wasn't me?" Sunoo hyung replied. Huh?

"Jihye? JIHYE! YAH! LET ME OUT! JIHYE! IS ANYONE OUT THERE? JIHYE!" Shit.... was that her scream?

"Jungwon calm down. Let's try to call someone." Heeseung hyung said.

"Huh no signal? What?"

"JIHYE!" No response.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard Jay hyung scream.

"What?"

"SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!"

"I think that was just my jacket." Sunghoon hyung replied.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Now it was Jake hyung's turn.

"Hyung it's just the air–" I got cut off.

"NO LOOK!" We all turned to the corner that Jake pointed to. A figure, dressed in black with a ghost mask on, stood in the corner, ever so still.

"What is that?" Sunoo hyung asked, clinging onto Ni-ki. I walked over to it.

"Jungwon no!" I stood in front of the figure, then I reached out for the mask, but it started talking.

"You are next." The voice was deep and distorted.

"What? Where's Jihye? Did you take her?"

"Ah the poor girl. I wonder where she is."

"Yah! Enough with the games. Just–" There was a loud scream. I ran back to the door.

"JIHYE?"

"JUNG–" That is her.

Shit.

"JIHYE!" I started banging on the door. Something was locking it from the outside.

"JIHYE!" Silence. I stood back a bit, before I furiously kicked the door.

"Jungwon, you're going to break the door."

"I don't care right now! JIHYE!"

"You have only but an hour." The figure said before it blew up.

Wait, blew up?

Ni-ki went to examine it. Turns out it was just some electronic recording device.