-thirty five-

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

I was walking along a pathway in the forest. It was night time. I could barely see what was in front of me. I was wearing a long sleeved, white lace dress, which reached down to my knee. My long hair was let down in curls. I looked up around me. Trees and trees and trees. There was a path I was following, so I decided to continue down that way.

As I continued walking, I reached a clearing. It was very bright and I had to close my eyes to allow them to adjust to the sudden brightness. I had reached a beautiful garden. Butterflies were fluttering from flower to flower, and bumblebees were seen collecting nectar from the flowers. As I turned behind, the forest had completely disappeared. I shrugged it off and continued walking along to pathway.

By a beautiful fountain that stood in the middle of the garden, there was a guy standing there, with his back facing me. As I walked closer to him, he turned around and smiled. I smiled back. It was Jungwon.

I started walking towards him, smiling. He held a bouquet of pink tulips, waiting for me. But all of a sudden, a black shadow rushed past me and headed for Jungwon. It collided with Jungwon and then vanished into thin air. I looked around confused. And then I looked back to Jungwon. I gasped. He was crouched onto the ground,

with a knife in his heart.

I quickly ran to him just as he fell to the ground. I held him in my arms as tears trickled down my face. Who would want to hurt him? Why would they want to hurt him? I gulped as I clutched his hand tightly.

"Stay with me." I whispered. His eyes were slowly shutting.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled, before shutting his eyes. His hand fell from mine. He was gone. I started crying my eyes out and screaming, but no sound was heard. Slowly, all the flowers in the garden started wilting, and the water which gushed out from the fountain had slowly started disappearing.

Only the tulips he still held in his hand hadn't wilted.

As I continued crying while sitting in the garden, a creepy deep voice was heard.

"If you don't leave him now, this will be his fate..."

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jihye's POV
I woke up gasping for air. I started looking around in fear. Until I registered it was just a nightmare. I sighed in relief. Sorta. Closing my eyes, I lay back on the pillow and recalled the dream. The images of Jungwon d- d- ok nevermind I can't. Those images flashed in my mind continuously and I felt like crying. This will haunt me for a while. Or forever.

I was at the dorm. The last thing I remembered was Jungwon leading me to the library where I fell asleep while he was hugging me. He must have brought me back. How long have I been sleeping?

Just then, Jungwon and Ni-ki burst into the room. Jungwon looked worried as he rushed towards me and sat down next to me. I sat up and faced him.

"Are you okay? What happened? Why were you screaming?" Jungwon rapped out. Ni-ki continued standing in the doorway.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Just a dream." I smiled slightly. He just stared at me with a saddened, worried expression, before bringing his hands up to cup my face, using his thumb to caress my cheeks. I blushed and broke the eye contact.

"You were crying..." Jungwon sighed. I reached up to touch my face. It did feel slightly wet.

"It was a bad dream." I mumbled.