-twenty three-

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
How dahell did news spread so fast? Ugh if Dispatch didn't break up with Bighit, there probably wouldn't be a mob of ppl now.

"Oh wow..." Heeseung hyung puffed up his cheeks as he stared out. The van came to a stop.

"Jihye-ah. Let's go." I scooted closer to her and whispered in her ear. She was eyeing the crowd outside. But she was tense. And the colour was drained from her face. Something's up.

"You okay?" I hesitated to put my arm around her, but eventually did. She flinched slightly but relaxed.

"U-uh yeah... Let's go..." Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung had just gotten out. Luckily we have bodyguards now, ever since the airport incident. Gah the airport incident.

Jihye had her mask on. Well, Covid, duh. But yeah I guess she won't be well recognised like that. Her long hair covered half her face too, so I guess she's more covered. I quickly put on my mask and followed behind her. As soon as we stepped out, she grabbed onto me. Yep something was wrong.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I whispered.

"Y-yeah." We then proceeded to try to walk through to the entrance to the Bighit building. Emphasis on try. Because we were instantly shoved around, despite the bodyguards' efforts to restrain the crowd. Jihye nearly fell but I quickly out my arms around her and caught her. She was wearing my hoodie heheh. She looks cute in that. But she looked really pale.

"JUNGWON OPPA WHO'S THAT BITCH?" Okay I swear to god- If I had my hands free I'd taekwondo kick that sasaeng. But Jihye is my priority now. She looked dazed though.

I had to suddenly stop because I nearly bumped into Heeseung hyung.

"Hyung what's up?"

"You wanna look at the crowd or what?" He looked angry. Annoyed. I don't blame him. He hates us being shoved and well, mobbed like this. The crowd behind us was also shoving towards us, so I quickly pulled Jihye in front of me and hugged her from behind. She's tiny.
(a/n JUNGWON UR TINY TOO- ok whoops nvm im shorter than him)

I looked at her. She looked like she was going to faint. Oh gosh. I shouldn't have done this to her. Ugh.

"Jihye? What's wrong sweetie?" She had leaned into my chest and closed her eyes.

"I-is it a good time to mention I'm very claustrophobic?" What. The. Frick. Okay now I'm mad. Not at her. Okay slightly, because she didn't tell me. But the crowd is more at fault here. Personal space exists.

"How do you feel right now?"

"Like fainting. And puking. Jungwon-" She nearly collapsed but I caught her. Oh god.

"Jungwon what's happening?" Heeseung turned behind.

"She's claustrophobic."

"Shit... We still can't get through." Heeseung frowned. Just then, my shirt got yanked by some random sasaeng and I got pulled away from Jihye. And I fell. Ouch.

"JUNGWON OPPA WHO IS THIS GIRL?"

"JUNGWON OPPA WHY ARE YOU HUGGING HER?"

Ugh stupid sasaengs. I glanced over to Jihye. And uh oh. No good. Reporters were swarming her, despite some bodyguards trying to restrain them. She looked even paler and tired to avoid their gaze. Heeseung hyung had started walking again but, Jihye remained frozen to the spot. She looked scared.

I tried to get up and get to her but some sasaengs just kept in pulling my shirt. Ugh this is annoying. I'm trying to stay cool but, Jihye.... Ugh this is enough. I grabbed all the hands that were invading my personal space and yanked them off me and shoved them away. I don't care if any of them got hurt anymore. Sorry Engenes... :// but if you don't learn personal privacy I have to do this.