-first win-

special chapter #8

because enhypen got their first win🥳🥳

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
"We're back~" I called out as soon as the 7 of us entered the dorm. We shuffled towards the living room, where we all collapsed on the sofa. I shut my eyes, exhausted. But something was off. Jihye....? My eyes snapped open and I quickly stood up from the couch.

"Jungwon? You're not tired?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"Yeah. Ni-ki is knocked out." I turned to look at the maknae, whose head had fallen on Heeseung hyung's shoulder as he slept on soundly.

"I am but, where's Jihye?"

"Oh yeah! Where is she? She'd usually come and greet you." Jake hyung said. I pouted.

"Maybe she went out to buy some late night snacks. Don't worry." Sunghoon hyung said. Okay, that did not help. Now I'm just worrying more.

"No. I'm worried. I'm gonna call her." I pulled out my phone and quickly called her. A few rings later, she picked up. Oh thank goodness.

"Jihye? Where are you?" I asked, worried.

"Huh? Oh I just went to the convenience store to get something."

"Baby, hurry back please. I'm worried."

"I'm fine, Jungwon-ah. It's not like it's in the middle of the night. It's still 9."

"Wait, it's only 9?" I heard her giggled. hUH?

"Wonnie, I think you lost track of time huh?" Help she called me wonnie-

"O-oh...."

"Don't worry, I'll come back now. See you."

"Mhm. Bye babe."

"Bye bye." UwU

"It's only 9?" Yep, same question Jay hyung.

"9.07 to be exact." Sunghoon hyung replied lazily.

"Someone help me carry Ni-ki to the room. This baby is tired." Heeseung hyung said.

"I'll help." Sunghoon stood up and the duo carried Ni-ki to the room. Only Heeseung hyung came out.

"Sunghoon has also decided to catch a few winks first." He said and plopped back down on the sofa, yawning.

"By the way, where did Jihye go?" Sunoo hyung asked.

"Nearby convenience store."

"Oh ok. Then why is she taking so long?"

"I have no idea." I shrugged.

baby what are you up to? :((

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jihye's POV
"Guys! Jungwon is back!" I quickly told Alicia and In Ha, who were with my currently at Miniso trying to choose a goddamn stuffed toy Jungwon would like. bUT I HAVE NO FRICKING IDEA 😭😭 And yes, it's for their first win.

"wHAT? SO FAST? BIJ JUST CHOOSE A TOY ALREADY!!" Alicia slapped me with the turtle stuffed toy. I mean, it's cute.

"FINE I'LL JUST GET THE TURTLE, GIMME THAT." I gently snatched the turtle away from her.

"HURRY! I wonder if Soo In and Haera are done with the cake side." Alicia said. Hey, the cake is for all of them. Only Jungwon gets a toy though :P