┈━═☆ chapter - 04 ☆═━┈

It was afternoon everyone was in living room chit chatting with each other. Suddenly the lift opens and a Pandit came inside.

 Suddenly the lift opens and a Pandit came inside

Pandit ji come. We were talking about you. Kids are ready to marry each other and said Chaitali and Pandit ji stopped her midway.

Ok that's good! But we have to do the marriage today. Said Pandit ji.

What! Everyone said in unison.

But why! Asked Vaideshree.

Because of Mohana! She is escaped from the temple! Said Pandit ji.

But how? Asked Chaitali.

We don't know how! We goes at the temple to check and when we reach thier we saw the guards were death and Mohana she was not their inside. Iam pretty sure she will do something that's why iam telling you we didn't have much time left. Said Pandit ji.

Mom it's impossible. How can we do the marriage today. Said Ansh. They all started quarrel at this. Vaideshree try to stop them.

Okay we will do the marriage tomorrow today we will only do some rituals. Said Vaideshree.

No! Marriage is tomorrow! No plz change the timing set it after a week!

Said Kajal and Neha. Rishi asked why!

Because we haven't done the shopping yet! We haven't decided what we will wear! Etc etc no it's impossible! Said Kajal and Neha.

Shut up girls! It's serious said Chaitali angrily!

Kids go and get ready for the engagement we'll handle other works. Said Vaideshree.

But what about guests aked Rishi.

We aren't inviting anyone okay! Said Chaitali and leaves with Vaideshree.

Wait what! Marriage without guests are you serious! Said Rishi and looked around but everyone was gone huh! This is going to be the most boring marrige in the history of this world! He roled his eyes and leaves.

After a half an hour Vaideshree calls everyone. Ansh was getting ready and Priya was helping him. She was looking so upset. He looks at her and told to sit she sat on bed and he asked her what happened! See I told you I will give her devorce after we catch that witch.