┈━═☆ chapter - 07 ☆═━┈

Piya woke up and saw Priya.

Priya! Priya what happened to you! Who did this! She said. Ansh rans towards them and takes Priya on his lap.

Iam sorry Rehan! Said Priya and closes her eyes.

Priya! Priya wake up! Priya plz! Said Ansh and starts crying.

Piya was too confused and stood their dumbfounded. Ansh was mad at her. He stood up and become an adishaat. He pulled her closer and bites Piya on her neck harder. She fainted on the spot. He takes Priya and leaves from their. He came back home with Priya's dead body. Everyone was in a shock. They couldn't believe on their eyes.

What happened! Asked Pam.

She...she killed her. She killed Priya in front of me and I couldn't do anything! Ansh said. Rajeshwari couldn't handle this and she got fainted. Soon this news reached everywhere at Masuri.

Next day

Rathods came at Singhania house's. They were also in a shock. Pam sees them

This is why you take him with you! To kill his happiness! His love, his wife! Said Pam.

No Pam said Vaideshree.

Plz stop it! Stop it now! Why did you do this. What was my innocent daughter's fault in this! You all killed her to take revenge from us! Said Rajeshwari.

Pam was very mad at them. She started insulting them at front of everyone. Shekhar couldn't take it anymore and said. Stop it now! We are not saying anything it doesn't mean you will say anything and we keep listening! Piya didn't kill her! And we are here to take Ansh back now! He is not safe here anymore! Where is Piya! Said Shekhar.

We don't know! She didn't returned from yesterday! Said Saumya.

What she didn't returned from last night and no one try to find her where is she! Great! Said Avinash. After the funeral Shekhar told Ansh to come fast he sat in the car and they leaves. On the way they asked him were is Piya. First he didn't reply but he told where is she when Vaideshree forces him to tell. They all reached that place where he left her last night. They saw Piya. They goes to her. Blood was oozing from her neck. Vaideshree sees it and realise who have done this. They took her to a hospital. The doctors took her in operation theater. After a long time they came out.

What happened is she fine! Asked Shekhar.

We can't say anything now! This case is very different and difficult too! We are trying our best but we are unable to identify which type of poison is in her body! We don't think she can survive for long time!said the doctor and leaves. Vaideshree's phone rings and she goes to attend the call. Yes Pandit ji! She answered.

Vaideshree ji! Where are you all! He asked. Vaideshree tells him everything.

Vaideshree ji! I know how to save her! Come fast here now! He said and cuts the call. Vaideshree tells everyone. They all agreed and they came back. They all reached at an old temple where Pandit ji was waiting for them. Vaideshree ji Piya's mother was a Sarpika! So the Sarpvanshis can help us we have to take her their! Pandit ji informs them.

So what are we waiting for! Let's go! Said Vaideshree.

No! We can't go their! Said Pandit ji only Sarpvanshi's and Dayanvanshi's can go their! Pandit ji replies.

Ansh! Ansh you are a Dayanvanshi! You are a davansh! You can take her their! Said Chaitali.

No! Even if she dies I don't care! He replied.

Ansh! Said Shekhar angrily but Vaideshree stopped him.

You think Piya killed her! Ansh she can't do it! Said Vaideshree.

She killed Priya in front of my eyes! He said.

Okay! Call Dayan vriksh here! It will show you the truth! You are a Davansh call it! It will appear! Said Vaideshree.

Okay! He said and try to call it. After some time a root appears on the ground. He tries more and suddenly the whole tree appears at front of them. Ask to it! It will never show anything wrong! Vaideshree said to him. He ask her about Priya's dead the roots of the tree started becoming long and long and touched to his hands. He closes his eyes and the tree showed him what really happens. How Mohana possess Piya and how that sarpika's soul kills Priya. He felt guilty because of what he did to her. He told Vaideshree what he saw.

Ansh plz we don't have much time left take her now! Said Chaitali. He nodded and takes her out of the car. He stood at front of the tree and the tree takes them both in. When he came out of it he was in Sarpvansh. Everyone starts looking at him he asked where can he find the queen. They showed him the way. He enters in a big castle and ask for help. They gave her a magical gel and told him to apply on her wound. He did this and they told him she will be fine in some time. They showed him the way back to Dayan vriksh. The dayan vriksh takes them back. They all returns back to their home...

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Chapter 7 completed! Hope you all like it! Do share your review!

Thank you!