┈━═☆ chapter - 06 ☆═━┈

They were on the way to Masuri. Ansh and Priya were enjoying. Piya looked at them and thought how fool you both are! She smirked and looked out of the window.

Finally they reached Masuri. Everyone welcomed them. Shashank sees Piya and asked who is she. Priya was about to tell but Ansh said

She is Priya's friend. She will stay here with us for some time.

Okay come inside! Said Pam

Priya was very happy their and Ansh was also happy. But Priya was noticing Piya. Her behaviour was totally changed. She thought she will talk about it to Ansh later. At night Ansh came out of the washroom.

Rehan didn't you noticed Piya!? Her behaviour is not like before! Said Priya.

Maybe because she didn't know anyone here! He said.

No! She snapped back.

Priya! I think you are thinking too much! Said Ansh. Now come on remember what is tomorrow!?

She blushed and they goes to sleep. Everyone was sleeping. Suddenly someone came in Piya's balcony. Piya wokes up and goes in the balcony.

Did it hurts? Piya asked.

These minor injuries can't harm me! She replied.

But I stabbed you harder! Said Piya.

Leave it now are you ready for tomorrow! She said.

Tomorrow! You wanna do it tomorrow! Asked Piya!

Yes! Now don't give me any excuse! You wanted a host body and I gave you that! Now kill her tomorrow! She said.

Okay! Piya replied and the curtain flows because of the wind and the lady who was talking to her was non other than Mohana! Piya goes inside and her eye colour changes to crystal blue.

(PC :- @niyati_niyu on IG)

She closes her eyes and slept.

Next day everyone was getting ready. Many people were doing decorations. Piya came downstairs and ask to Saumya is their any function.

Hey! You are Priya's friend and you didn't know what is today! Soumya replied.

No! She said.