┈━═☆ chapter - 05 ☆═━┈

It was late. Everyone was slept. Piya woke up and take the jar of water but it was empty. She came downstairs and goes to kitchen. She drinks water and was about to go upstairs. But suddenly she heard some noises. She gose in the balcony. She saw someone was standing their. She thought it's a thief and think to woke up Avinash. She turned back and try to run but she bumps into Ansh and fall down. She said.

Can't you walk properly!

He ask her what are you doing here?

She said I can ask this to you too! Why you were standing like that in the balcony!? I got scared

He roles his eyes and she said. O hello atleast help me to get up! He looked at her and extended his hands towards her. She grabs her hand and he pulled her up a bit forcefully. She stood up but couldn't make balance and fall directly on him. She looked up and they shared a cute eye contact. Stop taking advantage of the situation! I know you are dying to marry me! He said and she stopped her mid-sentence. O hello! Stop watching dreams with open eyes! Iam dying to marry you!? Impossible!  Piya said and was leaving but he stopped her!

Wait! How did you get hurt! He asked

What! She replied.

That cut on your hand! He ask pointing towards her hand.

It's nothing I was helping Vaideshree aunty in kitchen and the knife falls on my hand she tried to make an excuse and ran from their.

The most weirdest girl I've ever seen in my life! He said and leaves.

Next day

(Ansh's look)

(Ansh's look)

(Piya's look)

(Piya's look)

It was mehendi ceremony and two girls were applying mehendi on Piya's hands everyone was happy. Suddenly Piya felt like her hand is burning. She tried to control after the girl apply the mehendi on her hand she goes in her room telling that she needs some rest.