┈━═☆ chapter - 08 ☆═━┈

Next day

He was missing Priya a lot. Piya was still unconscious. At night Vaideshree told him to take some rest. Ansh was standing at his balcony door thinking about Priya. Suddenly Piya starts getting nightmares. She saw Mohana kills Naman. She woke up with a jerk. He sees her and gave her a glass of water. He told her to take rest. I killed her! I...I really killed her she said.

Plz don't talk about that now! You didn't kill her that Sarpika did! He said angrily. And...iam sorry! I didnt even think before he said and she stopped him. It's okay Ansh if I was in your place I would do same! She said and looked down. He gave her some sleeping pills. After some time she sleeps. He takes his jacket and jumped out from balcony. He calls dayanvriksh and ask about that Sarpika. He extended his hands and the roots of Dayanvriksh catch his hands he saw a vision where that sarpika's soul came out from Piya's body and disappears. After that Mohana kills her too.

That dayan! Iam not gonna leave her! He said angrily and leaves from thier.

Next day

Piya woke up. She was in her room. She thinks about yesterday's nightmare and decided to find Naman. She was going downstairs and saw Vaideshree and others. Vaideshree was telling them to not let her go out of the house as she was still weak. She listened this and goes back in her room.

What should I do now! Vaideshree aunty will not let me go out of the house but I have to find Naman! She said to herself Piya you have to think something! Then something clicks in her mind she jumped of from the balcony and uses her powers. She landed safely. Yes! You did it! Iam proud of myself! She said patting her back well done! Now let's go to find Naman.

n her excitement she didn't noticed Ansh.
Now where is she going! He ask himself and started following her.
She came near the cave were mohana is hiding. She goes inside and Ansh too came inside. She was looking for Naman suddenly she heard someones voice.

Oh! Look who has come to meet me! The daivik! Mohana said and came out of the darkness.

Where is Naman! What have you done to him. She asked angrily.

Woah woah! Iam scared! Mohana said dramatically.

Tell where is he! Said Ansh angrily and came at front.

Whatever! You, you've come here to save your friend right! So go ahead! Said Mohana and looks backside. Some roots appears with Naman. He was still unconscious. She started chanting something and a fire appears on the ground.

Let's talk about work now! Give me that Trinetra Mani! Said Mohana.

Where is the Trinetra Mani!? Mohana ask.

I don't know where is it! Said Piya.

You know very well where is the Trinetra Mani! Now don't waste my time! Otherwise I will drop Naman in this fire and will burn him alive like your parents burn me 21 years ago! Said Mohana.

Mohana trust me I don't know where is that Mani! Said Piya.

Trust! Why should I trust my enemy! Said Mohana. Iam telling last time give me that Mani.