┈━═☆ chapter - 09 ☆═━┈

Next morning.

Ansh was still sleeping. Piya woke up and saw she was sleeping on him

She got up and a smile appears on her face seeing him

She got up and a smile appears on her face seeing him. She goes and freshen up after some time she came inside the room and opens the curtains. The bright sunlight directly falls on his face disturbing his sleep. He covers his face with the pillow.

Ansh! Ansh wake up! Ansh!!! Piya tries to wake him up but he didn't. Huh! Okay I know how to wake you up! She said and uses her powers. She created a big water ball and through it towards Ansh. Ansh wakes up with a jerk.

What the!...are you gone mad! He said angrily.

Come on sleepy head! Gurumaa is calling us! She wants to tell us something! Iam waiting outside come fast! She said and leaves.

After few minutes he came down and they both goes to Gurumaa.

I called you to here to tell you that I've found a way! You can kill Mohana! She said.

Really! How! they both said in unison.

It's not that easy the route is full of danger! Gurumaa replies. Here take this map! It will lead you to a sword! Go and fine it it's the only way to get rid of Mohana!

Okay thank you Gurumaa! They said and starts leaving.

And one more thing! Said Gurumaa Ansh and Piya turns back take good care of each other! Said Gurumaa they both sit in their car and leaves from their.

Almost 2 hours was passed. Piya was already slept and Ansh was driving. Suddenly he stopped the car Piya wakes up.

Did we reached

Not yet! He said and comes out of the car. Piya also came out.

Oh no! River! Said Piya.

And we have to cross it! Said Ansh

But how we can't cross it with car! She replied.

I guess it's not too deep we can walk! He said and goes inside the river. He calls Piya and told her to come. Suddenly something grabs his feet making him fall. Blood started appearing on the water 

Ansh! She shouts. Ansh managed to come out side of the water. Piya tries to help him. He pulls his leg out and the they saw a big alligator was holding his feet in its mouth. Piya tooks out her khanjar and stab that alligator. It leaves his feet and goes back inside the water. Piya pulls him on the ground.

He heals himself and stood up. They look at the river and suddenly many alligators appear.

Now what! She said in a tensed tone. Ansh looks at her and stood behind her. He grabs her from behind. She closes her eyes and noticed nothing happened to her this time. Suddenly he opens his two big wide wings and they starts flying. Piya was scared and she keeps her eyes closed. He saw her face and a smile appears on his face. They crossed the river. Piya thank him and they started moving towards the forest.

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Sorry for the short update! Will update soon! Do share your review about this one!

Thank you!