┈━═☆ chapter - 12 ☆═━┈

Look whatever it was between you and Priya was just an attraction! Your true love is Piya! take your time buddy! Think about it Ansh remembers Ruby's words and thinks about his moments with piya.

(Imagine they are not married 😅)

He takes a deep breath and said.

Okay! So first I met Piya! We became best friends! Then we got separated! Then I met Priya! And we fall in love! Then I again met with Piya! And now I have feelings for her...wait what I...have feelings for her! No no no she have feelings for me! Wait she is my best friend and she thinks iam her best friend and so I have feelings for her! Did I really have feelings for her!...oh god iam gonna be mad!!! Shut up stupid and go to sleep! Lappuchanna! He said to himself and lay down on bed. Wth! Why Iam using her slags! He said and slap his face! He off the lamp and covers his face with blancket.

Night passes

Kajal Neha Rishi and Piansh where coming downstairs and was moving towards their car. Kajal neha and Rishi sit in car Ruby came and said.

Rishi Kajal and Neha you guys will come with me in my car and Ansh Piya there is no more space for you two so can you come in your car!

It's okay Ruby we'll adjust and my car's tyre is punctured too! said Ansh

Ruby smiles and look at Rishi. She gave him an angry glare and Rishi said.

A ...bhai you can take my bike!

Great Kajal and Rishi you two can go on bike I'll drive the car! Said Ansh.

Ruby again looks at Rishi and he turns his face to another side. Kajal pinch on his hand. He screams and said

Aaa...ouch...A I mean bhai iam sorry I can't!

Why! What happened! Ansh ask

A ...we are going to party at Ruby's house so... Rishi tries to make an excuse

So!? Ansh ask raising an eyebrow!

So...I want to...save my energy to...to celebrate in party so...hehe that's why! Said Rishi.

Rishi was making excuses meanwhile Ruby sit in the car and started it she leaves throwing the key of bike at Ansh.

Bye bye! Come fast! She said.

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

Ruby talks about Piya to Ansh and leaves from Ansh's room and goes in Kajal's room. Neha and Rishi was also present there.

All are here perfect! Said Ruby while closing the door.

Woah woah woah you looking so happy! Any good news! Ask Neha.

Yesss! Said Ruby.

Really what is it! Ask Kajal.

Wow! Finally your husband is pregnant! Congratulations! Said Rishi.

Shut up idiot! Said Ruby. Ansh loves Piya! Ruby whispered in there ears.

What! Kajal Neha and Rishi screams loudly.

Shhh! Silence! Said Ruby. Look guys he loves her but didn't wanna except it! So I need your help to make him realise that he loves her!

Wait wait wait! Are you sure that he loves her I mean if he really did so he will except it na! Said Neha.

Babe! I know him from years! Even if he will realise that he loves her he will not say her! We lived together! I've seen it the way he cares for her! The way he looks at her! The way he treats her! Oh god! And you know one day Piya was cutting some vegetables and by mistake she cut her finger the cut wasn't that much big but when he saw he calls an ambulance and took her to hospital! Oh god! Said Ruby and all started laughing so hard.

Anyways you all are going to help me right! Ruby ask.

Ofcourse yes! Kajal Neha and Rishi said in unison.

Great! So the mission MARPIHTL is on! Said Ruby.

Wait what!? Ask Kajal.

Make Ansh Realise Piya Is His True Love! Said ruby and all burst out laughing.

>>>FlLASHBACK END<<<

What the hell! What was that! Said Ansh angrily.

Now what! Ask Piya.

Had to go on bike! He said and took the keys. He came to Piya with the bike and she sat and they left.

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Do share your review about this chapter!

Thank you!