┈━═☆ Chapter - 14 ☆═━┈

Yes I love her okay! Ansh said and Ruby became silent. He sat on a chair and grabs his head. Yes I love her! And I can't live without her! But I know iam not a good choice for her! Which girl wants a devil as her life partner!? He started while his eyes filled with tears. Ruby sat on her knees and tries to calm him down.

Ansh! Look I know how are you feeling right now! But listen! She said wiping his tears. I have seen Piya I have noticed her she loves you too! But you know her nature na she doesn't open up so quickly! She said Ansh stand up and says.

I don't care! Even if she will tell me that she loves me! See I know iam not good for her and I excepted it! I don't wanna talk about it now and plz whatever you guys are doing plz stop this all nonsense! Coz my dicision is not gonna change plus these things can affect our friendship! He said and started moving away but suddenly Ruby said.

Ansh...! Did you remember what you've said to me! When I was going to do the same thing! Said Ruby and Ansh stopped their.

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

Few years ago.

Ruby was in her room crying. Ansh enters in.

Hey Hey Hey! What iam listening! My dear dayan is in LOVE! He said and sat on bed he looked at her face and saw she was crying. He quickly stood up and said.

What happened! Why are you crying! He ask but she didn't replies.

Are you missing him! He ask, she nodded in no.

Are you hungry or wanna eat anyone!? He again ask, she again nodded in no.

Did you fought with him! He ask and again she nodded in no.

Is he cheating on you!? He ask this time Ruby looked at Ansh angrily and said.

No no no you idiot! Get out of here! I don't wanna talk to anyone! Just leave! She said and starts crying.

O! Okay so iam not gonna leave until you will tell me what happened! He said.

Ansh plz leave me alone! She said.

Okay iam living! He said and goes towards the door Iam going to Rishabh and I will tell him that the girl who he proposed last night is a DAYAN! he said in a teasy way!

That's the reason na! She said and he comes inside and goes to her.

I know he loves me and I love him too more than my life! But the reality is...iam a Dayan and who wants to be with a Dayan!? She was saying while her voice was broking. If he gets to know that iam a Dayan then...then surely he will leave me na!!! She said and started crying very badly. He hugged her and tries to calm her down.

Arey yaar! Why are you thinking like that! You know na he loves you truly! He ask and she nodded in yes. Then what happened! Don't you trust him!? He said and Ruby said.

Ansh iam not worried about did he trusts me or not! The thing is surely he doesn't wanna... She said and Ansh cuts her midsentence

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘞𝘢𝘺 ➤ ❨ᴘɪᴀ sʜᴀʀᴍᴀ x ᴀɴsʜ ʀᴀᴛʜᴏᴅ❩ ✓ 🎉