┈━═☆ chapter - 13 ☆═━┈

Piya and Ansh were on their way to Ruby's house. They were about to take the route which leads to the main highway but suddenly Piya recieves a call from Ruby.

Hello Piya! Ruby said on Phone.

Hello Ruby! We are on our way just going towards the highway! Piya replied.

No no no! Don't take that route! Said Ruby.

Why!? Piya ask.

Because I know a shortcut! Take left from thier the route goes through a small forest but don't worry I also took that! Explained Ruby.

Oh okay then thank you for informing bye take care! Piya said.

Okay bye see you soon! Replied Ruby and cuts the call.

Ansh Ruby told me we should take that route because it's a shortcut and they also went through it! Said Piya pointing towards the left sides route.

Okay! Ansh replied and goes towards that route.

Ruby put down her phone and noticed everyone was looking at her without blinking eyes.

What!? She ask.

You took the route to highway! Why did you told them the wrong way!? Ask Neha.

Oh god did you forget about our conversation last night?! Said Ruby.

So you think if we told them to come from the wrong route they will accept that they love each other!? Ask Rishi.

Iam not a dumb like you okay! And the route which I showed them was not a wrong route it's just a long way till my house! Ruby said.

Wait wait wait! You told them that, that route is a shortcut and now you are telling that, that route is not a shortcut so which route is a shortcut?ask Kajal who was hell confused.

Sweety there's not any shortcut! Ruby replied.

What!? Everyone replies in unison.

Yeah that route is just a normal route but mostly people didn't uses it! Said Ruby.

If that route is not in use then why you told them to take that route!?ask Neha.

Oh my god save me from them!? Ruby said dramatically. Don't you guys watch movies!? First Hero and Heroine are going through a deserted area, then suddenly some goons attack on them! And Hero saves Heroi... She said and Neha cuts her mid sentence.

WHAT THE HELL! YOU WILL GET THEM ATTACKED BY GOONS!!! shouts Neha.

You've become very intelligent by staying with me! Said Ruby.

WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS RUBY!? Kajal and Rishi ask in unison.

Oh gosh! My ears! Said Ruby holding her ears. Stop shouting and let me drive okay! I know what iam doing! Said Ruby. Scene shifted where Piya and Ansh was moving towards a forest.