┈━═☆ chapter - 11 ☆═━┈

Shekhar ji! Shekhar ji! Shouts Vaideshree.

What happened Vaideshree! Why are you shouting!? Ask Shekhar.

Try to call Pandit ji and ask where is Ansh and Piya! She replied.

Oh come on bhabhi! You worries a lot! Said Chaitali coming with Avinash.

Bhabhi plz I told you na that Ansh and Piya will be back soon! They went to kill Mohana! Said Avinash and Chaitali said.

Suhana! Who is suhana now! Bhabhi is she a new dayan!? Ask Chaitali.

Chaitali Mohana! Mohana! Not Suhana! Said Vaideshree loudly.

Okay okay! So why are you shouting! Iam not a deaf! She replied!

Really! Great! Said Kajal on phone and comes at them.

Mom! Ansh bhaiya said he will be here in 5 - 10 min! Said Kajal and the door of the lift opens and Ansh came in with Piya. They all welcome them. Vaideshree hugged Ansh.

Thank god you two are alright! Said Vaideshree.

I promised you mom! I will return back with her! I completed my promise! Now you have to complete yours! Said Ansh.

Your favourite kheer is ready! Go and fresh up! Said Vaideshree!

Yes bhai and then plz tell the story of your adventure! We all wanna listen! Plz plz! Said Kajal Neha and Rishi.

Okay okay! Can I go now! Said Ansh and leaves.

After some time all where having breakfast. Ansh was telling them the whole story. Everyone was happy and enjoying.

And that moment was hilarious when that root caught Piya's feet. The way she screamed oh god! Said Ansh and start laughing.

And that moment when you get scared when that skeleton grabs your hand! Said Piya angrily.

Oh come on Piya! I didn't scared at all! Said Ansh with attitude.

Blah blah blah! Said Piya and rolls her eyes.

After some time a girl came in.

Ruby! Come here! Said Vaideshree

Piya and Ansh heard this name and look at the lady when she came at them Ansh and Piya both try to hide their faces.