¨^FaKE^^

"She isn't lying," Seung Woo said as soon as they left the interrogation room.

"Neither is Kim Jae Son."

Seung Woo turned to face the doctor," you mean he never dated the girl?"

"I meanㅡ."

At that moment, Dong Geun and Gwak stepped out of their room.

"What did he say?"

"Kim Jae Son says he won't press any charges; the girl seems to be emotionally stressed, Mr. Kim understands."

"He did it," Gwak added.

Inspector Dong Geun slipped the report, which he had rolled into a tube in his hand, "then we have a problem because we don't have a body."

"The shibal said the same thing you did, doctor, when you spoke about Stein's unfound first two victims: for all we know, she could be tanning on a beach in Honolulu."

Dr. Noh had said Macau, but the quote was close.

"I have to leave you guys; I've got to do the paperwork and let them go," inspector Dong Geun said as he already began to take steps towards the elevator.

The trio headed to take the lift to the basement.

"How can a person be in two places at once?" The doctor threw as the lift went down.

"Teleportation, doppelganger," Gwak said.

"A person with the same face, plastic surgery. No, a twin," Seung Woo rectified as the lift rang and announced their arrival in the basement.

"Inspector Dong Geun would have specified he had brothers," Gwak said as they walked to their office.

"So, how did it go?" Sung Min asked with a smile.

"Ugh, you make me shudder with your boy scout smiles," Gwak said to Sung Min, who immediately showed a neutral face.

"We think he is working with someone who looks like him."

"A twin?"

"I just got a message from Dong Geun, just a minute," Seung Woo walked to his desk, typed on his computer, and a few seconds later, Kim Jae Son's profile was on their board.

"Kim Jae Son has no brothers or sisters. He grew up abroad look his name is Jason Voor Kim. He's American; his parents are deceased."

"He could be adopted; if he has siblings, they won't appear on his file if he's adopted," Sung Min added.

"Hmph," Gwak sneered.

"We can mount all the theories we want; without a body, we can't go further."

"It's horrible to be almost wishing to find a corpse," Se Ra said.

"Oh, I'm hungry," the doctor as always seemed untouched by the gloom which spread in the room.

The ringing phone made everyone jump, Sung Min answered.

"They just found a body corresponding to the victim's description, and there are remains of someone else. Dong Geun says there might be a link to Stein."

"Eodi [Where]?"

"사육신공원관리사무소"

Se Ra slicked her hair back, "damn, it's on the other side. The other teams will rush there first."

"It doesn't matter; let's get going."

"Guess our wish got granted," the doctor slipped as she passed by Seung Woo.

The whole team left.

They arrived at the park at Norajin; it rained; the ground was slippery. The site growled with did teams just like theirs.

It wasn't Grim Face either; the analysis was simple; the woman had her head and face.

The Grim Face killer left neither one when the crime was his; the police usually discovered the bodies with the head smashed and devoured by acids such as Hydrofluoric.

Hydrofluoric acid dissolved deep into tissues before releasing hydrogen ions, causing excessive damage below the skin. Combined with liquefaction necrosis, the scars were gruesome and hard to treat.

Grim face was excessive on the dosage that he combined with other lethal acids, which left nothing about an oozing liquified mass.

Byeon Ji's body began to decay, but just by seeing the corpse, one knew it was not Stein's work.

Guk Byeon Ji possessed all her body parts, and there was no sign of surgery apart from the fact that all her nails were ripped off, but this was not Stein's style.

They spoke too soon. Byeon Ji missed a few teeth.

The tooth fairy.

Despite appearances, Byeon Ji's toothless corpse did not capture everyone's attention. No, every eye was on it, bits of bones passing from hand to hand by the forensic to constitute a body's beginning.

Everyone's thoughts were the same though no one expressed it in words; one of Stein's mysteries was about to be unreviled by the discovery of Byeon Ji's body. The remains were at least 24 years old.

The only question which was on everyone lips was:

Is it Mun Min Ju or Pang Bo Ra?

"Wow, Seung Woo, long-time no see."

"Ah, Jang Hyuk."

"Ya, why do we always have to reunite around a dead body. Can't you call me to go and have a drink?

"Cheseongaeyo yujeum papaseo [sorry, I'm busy these days]," Seung Woo answered, with Stein on his mind, the inspector spent the last two years seducing the heads of the criminal investigation division.

Inspector Choi Seung Woo was one of those people you like straight away. Loyal and straightforward, one trusted him. His strategy paid off, making him chief investigator, but it was his social life that suffered along the way.

Mistreating friends and neglecting girlfriends, Seung Woo was socially impaired.

Seung glanced around him; the doctor was nowhere in sight. A wave of panic swept over him, "Sorry, Jang Hyuk, can we catch up later?"

Before the man could answer Seung Woo's question, the man searched for the doctor. The inspector found doctor Noh staring at the remains.

"Doctor?" Seung Woo asked as they watched the forensic clear the remains.

"Paegopayo [I'm hungry]."