□=PaTiEnT n°2=■

Seoul, Yongsan Police Station

Basement -2

1:35 PM

"실레지만 누구십니까? [silae jiman nugu sipnikka?=Excuse me, who are you? formal]

Not knowing who Dr. Noh switched, Seung Woo chose to be cautious and spoke in a polite form of speech.

"Omo, omo, omo aren't you a handsome one," the doctor said and placed both hands in front of her mouth to cover her embarrassment.

The personality spoke Korean with a foreign accent, European perhaps from the North thought Seung Woo. Upon checking the timetable, he sent the rest of the team to lunch. The inspector was alone with the alter, who would stay until 3:35 PM.

The doctor stretched out a hand, "cheseongaeyo, you must be in shock. I'm Hans; nice to meet you."

Seung Woo shook it and found his hand caressed by Hans, who suddenly started to pat his chest and shoulders. The inspector jumped back and placed his hands in front of him in a defensive reflex.

"Neo, neo, "[you]

Seung Woo felt it; the aura emanated from the doctor was different.

"Oh, sorry," Hans giggled, "I get carried away sometimes. Let me present myself properly. My name is Hans. I'm twenty-one, from Germany, I study interior design, and I'm gay."

"MWO?" The inspector yelled in shock.

It was ridiculous to think the woman was a foreign gay man in front of him.

Hans clutched his ribs to laugh, "es tut mir leid [excuse me, personal apology], the expression on your face is priceless,"

"You're a man?"

"Ja."

"21?"

"Ja."

"Gay?"

"Ja, Ja."

Seung Woo grasped his head while turning around on himself. He knew the situation was real, but it was a complicated truth to accept for the logical man.

Hans stopped laughing, "I know it's surprising Professor Baek had the same reaction when he first met me."

"You know the professor?"

"We all know the professor; we've all spoken to him."

Hans began to roam around the room, and Seung Woo followed while keeping a reasonable distance between him and Hans.

"So you are conscious of the other alters. You know what you are?"

"Of course, I'm conscious of the others, and I know we are roommates sharing a one-bedroom apartment."

Hans seemed rational; a feeling of relief swept over Seung Woo, who sat down and stared at Hans.

The alters posture and gestures were no longer feminine though he had more female mimics than the doctor, which let Seung Woo think Hans tried to seduce him.

Han's eyes were different; the inspector felt naked under his gaze. Awkward, weird, Seung Woo thought he was crazy persuaded that the doctor was Hans or vice versa.

"Huh, you are wondering how I can be what I said. We have our personality, sex, and race. For example, Candy ist eine Kleiner hubshen eight Jahr alt, sie ist Amerikanerin. Beatrix ist eine 28 Jahr alt Britische, ja und eine lesbian, vorsicht she hates men. Kuma San ist ein Bar he doesn't speak he's just full of anger doctor Baek got a broken arm and six weeks with a neck collar the first time he met Kuma. And the doctor is a 36-year-old asexual,"