○●OnLy WeiRDos□■

Seung Woo wondered how he got himself in such a situation as he glanced at the person sitting on his car's passenger seat.

The doctor turned to glare at him, "so how much will I be paid?"

"Paid?"

Seung Woo did not think of it, but it was apparent doctor Noh had no intention of doing volunteering work as her eyes became slits, "stop the car."

"What?" Seung, Woo yelled.

"I said stop the CAR," doctor Noh replied, tapping on the dashboard. In shock by the doctor's reaction, Seung Woo pulled up to the side of the curb.

"Listen, inspector Choi, I won't go and risk my life to help you capture some serial killer for zero Won, so before we go further, announce to me the color of my wons."

"Eh, ku-ge, ku," Seung Woo stammered eyes darting.

"Listen," Dr. Noh said, grabbing his face sinking in her fingers on his cheeks and forcing open his jaw, giving him a fish-like expression, "take your phone, call whoever and tell me how much are you going to pay me?"

Seung Woo spent half an hour on the phone. The inspector hoped he would get something out of the collaboration as he even put his salary on the line while guaranteeing results. What came out of it was a red ear and an amount which finally satisfied the doctor.

Seung Woo gazed at her up and down; the woman did not seem a bit like the first time he met her. The doctor wore a black Saharan jacket with rolled sleeves, a white shirt, and black pants. She almost appeared like a professional, but above all, she had washed her hair.

Doctor Noh suddenly beat lashes, "do you find me attractive?"

"Mwo?

The man shook his head so violently it could have screwed off.

Doctor Noh tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, "what? You've been eyeing me from the corner of your eye for the last two minutes. I have the right to ask."

"Are you always this blunt?"

The doctor sat up, "Hey, we're working together; I can ask questions. We need to create some trust."

Trust.

The word sounded pretentious, and Dr. Noh's grin didn't reassure.

"I'll let you start; tell me about yourself," Seung Woo said as he turned the steering wheel.

"I'm a psychologist and a psychiatrist. I possess an MD, a PsyD, and other irrelevant diplomas. I love smoothies, apples, and I hate coffee, now you."

"I think you know more about me than myself."

Silence filled the car.

The doctor pushed back her seat, crossed her arms, and put her feet up on the dashboard.

"You're right; you can just shut up and drive."

Seung Woo tightened his grip on the steering wheel; he hated her.

They arrived at Yongsan police, as usual; the young lieutenant greeted Seung with a huge grin.

"Oy, what's your name," Dr. Noh asked the officer.

"Ehㅡ."

The officer's gaze switched from the doctor and Seung Woo.

"It's alright; she's a doctor, and she'll be collaborating with us," Seung Woo explained.

Reassured, the officer answered, "Lee Sung Min madame."

"Call me, Dr.Noh, come with us."

"What are you doing? Don't you see he is in service?" Seung Woo said, leaning to the doctor's ears.