!! ChRIsTMaS KiLL((

The rain poured hard, and all one could hear was the sound of the wipers going up and down, squealing as they swept away the massive drops.

"Aren't you going to ask?" Seung Woo began.

"Mwoga?"

"What's wrong with the Dr.Noh," the inspector added.

"No."

Seung Woo looked at Sung Min, who harbored his usual radiant smile. No one would believe he came out of a ferocious fight. It made Seung Woo a little uncomfortable.

"You know, the doctor says you have some undying devotion for me."

"She isn't wrong," answered the officer.

Seung Woo glanced at the officer, "why you mean she isn't wrong; what did I do to deserve this?"

"Do you remember the Shinesaege Christmas killer?"

Of course, Seung Woo remembered, it was the first time he shot a man. He had just finished his service and Christmas Eve. The officer stopped in the department store to buy his mother and father gifts. His father was a Christian, and so was his mother, even though she did not mind visiting a fortune teller tent from time to time.

They celebrated Christmas, and like every year, the man ran late. Seung Woo chose Shinesegae; a female colleague told him he could find something beautiful for his mother.

How to be at the wrong place at the right time?

Seung Woo was going up the escalator when he heard the first gunshots, which made him duck in reflexes.

People started to run down the opposite escalator tripping over one another, causing injuries. The officer arrived on the floor where people ran to hide, and he directed himself in the opposite direction, making sure to stick close to pillars as he took out his gun.

Finally, he saw the shooter, a man in his forties dressed in jeans and a shirt, holding a handgun. The man shot all that moved.

Around him, there were two bodies of security guards.

The man called out a name that Seung Woo assumed was the reason for the shooter's despair.

"Tae Hee, Yoon Tae Hee eodiseo [where are you]?"

No, one replied, and it was a normal reaction. Even if Yoon Tae Hee were there, it would be a stupid move.

Seung Woo advanced to be at a reasonable distance from the shooter.

The shooter, too, stepped forward and grabbed someone, which he threw across the floor.

The woman sat up and backed up on a column.

"Tae Hee, why did you do this to me? I loved you. How could you leave me because I lost my job? And you found yourself another guy within three days, is that humanly possible? Three days Tae Hee, three goddamn days."

The woman got on her knees and began rubbing her hands together," 제가 잘못 했어요 [jaega jal meot haseyo= I did wrong] jebal, please don't kill me."

"Not kill you? You made a fool of me tell me, why shouldn't I kill you? You used me, I loved you, and you used me. You think I don't know you were already with this guy," the killer said as he went to kick in a body, Seung Woo hadn't noticed. "You made an idiot out of me, Tae Hee."

A woman close by hiccupped, the killer advanced to her position, "are you mocking me too? No one mocks me," the shooter said as he pointed his gun at the woman.

Bang.

Bang.

The man dropped his gun and crumbled to the floor.