Q N A

Hi it's Q n a time! Ty again for 10,000 reads and ty for all the questions. Let's just get started:

first question, bts4devi: Which country are you from? Is English your mother tongue? Do you believe in god?

I had to search up what mother tongue meant lol. I am from canada with all the moose and maple syrup UwU. And english is my mother tongue but  I can speak two other languages too, one almost fluently. I am not christian but  I guess I believe a little bit.

second question, Kittcat20: What was your inspiration for writing this book? Plus, what got you to join the uno fandom?

I wrote my other book because I wanted to entertain people but it never got popular.... so I decided to do I chatfic for Uno because I was in that fandom. I was oneday on youtube like anyone would be and I stumbled across an add which was one for webtoon I am the grim reaper. So I went to the site and read it but at the time there was not many chapters so I decided to go to a different webtoon I saw an ad for which was UNordinary. ☠ I̶̹͈̜͗̌ͅ ̶͖̱̳̊̒̒̏͋Ḽ̶̮̎͗͌̔ ̷̞̞̩̱͂̎̀̔̕O̴̝̜͍͐ͅ ̶̨͉͇̊̐̚V̵͈̖̙͇͕̎͐̎̋ ̴̛̩̝͚͍͊͋͝Ḙ̸̬̈́̃̈́̉͝ ̵͈̤̓̌̓̀Ḑ̴͓̥̭̪̃ ̴̤̗̯̩̄͂I̵͇̖̝̥͇̓̑̈́̀͘ ̶͓̳̑̈́̌̚ͅŢ̸̯̠͕̊̀̕..... and that's how I decided to make a cult of people who like UNordinary. Yes.. you. My followers are part of my cult.

̴̤̼͍͜͝THird question SatanicReaper: How/where do you come up with these chat themes/plots? Like, since it's a chat fic, do you take inspiration from your own group chats? Your chapters just give off this vibe that is so great and I don't know how to describe it ;-;

I kinda know what you mean, so I've seen a lot of Uno chatfics and the ones I like best are the ones that have a specific plot so it's more memorable. I do sometimes take inspiration from my group chats but not that often. I get inspired by ice-cream-mochi's unordinary group chat but I think they don't post anymore. And to give off that vibe I do themed chapters and try to add as many jokes as possible and no drama ( unless it's funny drama ). I also try to make what the characters say stick to their personality and try not to make it off character. I also try to search up funny burns or jokes and try to somehow add as many as I can to the chapter while still sticking to the theme giving it a whimsical vibe.

Tysm for the questions. And I just wanted to ask I'm writing a song, do you want me to show the lyrics when I'm finished?