Chapter 6 - The Grand Champion Part 2

"But the rules say that the Grand Champion isn't allowed to watch the Champions fight." Ash said after a while of pure silence. 

"Did you see me anywhere?" Red asked while walking towards his side of the battlefield. 

"Well no but what if you were?" Ash called after him. Red turned around and glared at Ash with his cold, red eyes.

"I was in my room the entire time. I had over 10 people watching me, making sure that I didn't see anything." He said. Red reached his side and looked at Ash. 

"Come on Champion. Get on to your side." Red said mockingly. Ash ran off of the stage with Pikachu on his heels and towards his side and looked at the referee.

"The battle will be a 6 on 6. The challenger will be allowed to switch his Pokémon whenever he wants and is allowed to choose the battlefield they battle on." The referee said.

"I would like to battle on a forest battlefield." Ash said. The ground shook and the battlefield flipped around and turned into a forest. 

"Well if both contestants are ready, then let the battle begin." The referee brought his flag down. 

"Show me what you got champion. I hope that your better than the other champions." Red said with a smirk. "Alright bud, time to smash through another pesky trainer." Red picked up a Pokeball from his belt and flicked his hand towards the ground. The ball exploded in silver light. A massive figure came out with 2 spikes faced upwards, a massive silver jaw, a black chest with 2 massive arms and 2 massive legs. The silver, massive Pokémon fell on the ground, his legs creating a massive crack. Aggron roared towards the sky and the entire coliseum shook from the power. Aggron looked down, glaring at Ash with his sky-blue eyes. The Aggron was much bigger than any other Aggron Ash had ever seen. The crowd was cheering after recovering from the roar.

"Aggron isn't supposed to be that big. That's like double the size." Ash said after getting his courage back. Pikachu looked up at the giant and gulped. 

"Well my Aggron is different. Why you scared?" Red said with a smile.

"Never." Ash said steely. He grabbed his first Pokeball. "You got this." Ash whispered to his Pokeball. 

"GO INFERNAPE!" Ash threw his Pokeball towards the sky. The fire-type Pokémon came out gracefully. He landed with grace and got into a fighting stance. 

"So a fighting type. Gonna use Pokémon Advantages? Oh well." Red said with a shrug. 

"Are you ready to lose?" Ash said with a smirk. Red yawned. 

"Use Mach Punch Infernape." Ash ordered. Infernape lunged towards the behemoth of a Pokémon and punched Aggron with everything it got. Red remained silent and just smirked. 

"AGAIN AND AGAIN!" Ash yelled. Infernape kept on punching Aggron over and over again but Aggron wasn't even flinching. 

"Look at those punches. So much power in them but Aggron isn't even budging from his spot. What could be going on in Red's mind?" The commentator said. Infernape started to punch slower and with less force. Red looked up at Ash's face and smiled. Infernape went for a punch on Aggron's face. 

"Catch it." Aggron looked up and grabbed Infernape's fist. "Throw." Aggron threw Infernape into the air. 

"Now jump above Infernape and use Iron Head towards the ground." Aggron crouched and jumped. 

"INFERNAPE USE FLARE BLITZ!" Ash yelled. Infernape tried to turn in time but was hit by a silver head and fell straight onto the ground. "Use Dig when your about to crash Infernape." Infernape started to spin and drilled right through the ground.