Chapter 13 - The House

"Why are all of you so scared? What team could even beat us? We've become too powerful." Sapphire boasted.

"Don't underestimate them. We did last time and we lost 2 of our friends." Yellow whispered.

"They're really back? We almost died to them last time. There is no way that they already amassed that big of an army to take us all down." Blue stammered.

"I dunno. If they did then we're in big trouble. Actually maybe not." Red added.

"What do you mean "maybe not"? Do you have a plan?" Crystal demanded.

"I have a slight idea on something that could maybe save us all. Yellow, I told you to go to the airport in Viridian City so that you would meet-" Red started.

"You wanted Blue and I to meet Ash. You knew that Blue would talk to Ash about you and that would reveal that your Ash's older brother. Everything that's happening to Ash is part of your plan." Yellow blurted out.

"Ash is currently in Sinnoh. He's looking for you two." Red looked at Platinum and Diamond. "He saw you two on the T.V at the Coliseum and Professor Oak must've told Ash how you looked. He's currently in Twinleaf Town and I'm sure that Dawn's mother will tell Ash where your family house is, Platinum. He might be on his way there as we speak. I need you and Dia to go there asap and then lead him to the International Police. I'm going to call Detective Looker so Ash and Gary trust him and then follow him to me. I'll come to Sinnoh after I get some other things underway."

"Red what are you trying to do? How is that puny trainer going to help us at all?" Sapphire demanded.

"So far Ash has always thought that the Grand Champion didn't do anything important and I need to show him everything I deal with. This experience would teach Ash and make him strong enough that he can help when we fight The Order of Shadows. All of you know that we barely fought off them and at that time, the lieutenants were still 15. They are 25 now and they must've become stronger. Ash's friends can come in help when we fight all of them again. We all know that The Order loves indirect attacks that come from multiple places. We need people to fight them off and we need every single region to be safe from them. I also want Ash to realize that this world isn't as perfect as it looks like it is. He needs to realize that he's going to start playing in a very dangerous game that could easily kill him." Red explained.

"But keeping him away would be a smarter idea. He doesn't have to be involved in "the game" if we just keep him in his tiny bubble." Ruby advised.

"That's what Professor Oak did and now no one knows anything about us. Besides all of us aren't going to be there for my little brother his entire life and he needs to be able to fend for himself. We need as many people as possible. Also, he's been involved since the second he became Champion. They are going to come after Ash and his friends and we need to protect him and the best way to protect him, is if he learns to protect himself. He needs to learn to be independent." Red retorted.

"He's only 15 though." Black argued.

"And? All of us went on crazy journeys when we were younger than him." Red countered. "We need to hurry up and do this or innocent people will die because we're trying to protect a CHAMPION from danger."

"Who's in favor for Red's plan?" Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Sapphire, Pearl, Platinum rose their hands.

"Ok so we're doing this?" White asked.

"Good now Platinum and Dia, leave for Platinum's house. Everyone else, huddle in."

Line Break

"Holy Arceus. This place is massive." Gary exclaimed. Mrs. Berlitz chuckled as she led Ash and Gary deeper and deeper into the mansion. Gary and Ash were finally going to take their first step towards meeting Red. 

"I know that you are here looking for my daughter. I'll tell you right now. My daughter doesn't like to be called by Platinum. She would rather be called by Lady Berlitz." Mrs. Berlitz informed. "Another thing, I just want to ask if my daughter knows or not that your here?" 

"She shouldn't. We never told her but if Professor Oak or someone else told her then I don't know but she shouldn't know that we're here." Gary replied. 

"Then I shall call her to make sure that she gets here as fast as possible." Mrs. Berlitz said. "You should get some rest. There are some spare rooms that we have for guests. You may sleep there and then in the morning, Platinum might be here. They will lead you to your rooms."

"Mrs. Berlitz, we just want to ask you a few questions if that is alright before we go to sleep and you call Lady Berlitz here." Ash called out towards the lady walking up the stairs. She turned around and looked at him questioningly. 

"Are you sure you want to ask right now?" Mrs. Berlitz inquired. 

"I won't be able to sleep." Ash begged. 

"Fine go ahead." 

"What do you know about Red and Blue." Ash interrogated. Mrs. Berlitz hesitated. 

"That's why you wish to see my daughter." She realized after a while. 

"Do you know anything about them?" Gary asked as well. 

"I don't know much about my daughter's friends. Obviously I know who they are but I don't know too much.  I don't know who sent you on this journey and I do not much care on why you want to find Red and Blue because I think its good that they both are gone but I will tell you this. This journey that you guys have embarked upon is going to uncover a lot of secrets and lies that people have made to make sure that nobody realizes how terrifying this world truly is. Be careful and be wary of everyone that you meet because the people you think you know, will be the ones who drive a knife through your chest." Mrs. Berlitz warned. 

And FINI! So Chapter 13 is done. we passed 2k reads which is pretty awesome. I wish I could do something to celebrate but I have exams like tomorrow so YAY! Anyway Hope you liked the chapter and some backstoryyyyyyyyyy.