Chapter 8 - The Grand Champion Part 4

"Go Greninja." Ash yelled. Ash threw his final Pokémon out. The Pokeball exploded into a massive silvery cloud and the blue ninja came out with elegance.

"SO GRENINJA IS ASH'S LAST POKEMON. WE'VE ALL SEEN HIS FAMOUS FORM THAT GRENINJA TAKES BUT LETS SEE IF ITS STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF SCEPTILE!" The commentator yelled while standing up. 

"I knew it." Red murmured to himself. "So this is Greninja huh? The Pokemon who destroyed Diantha's Gardevoir. Apparently he's...special but he doesn't look like much." Red said, examining Greninja. 

"Oh I'll show you much." Ash said with confidence in his voice. "Aerial Ace!" Ash ordered. Greninja ran towards Sceptile, his feet creating dust to rise everywhere from the broken rocks as he ran towards Sceptile. 

"Use Leaf Blade Sceptile." Sceptile rolled his shoulders and broke off into a fast sprint. The 2 Pokemon rushed towards each other, each creating massive dust trails behind them. Greninja's feet started to glow white, pure power coursing through his feet. Sceptile's arm glowed green as they both got ready to attack. Sceptile jumped as Greninja got closer and fell upon Greninja with all of it's weight behind the attack. Greninja did a backflip and attacked Sceptile with its leg. The 2 Pokemon slid back, waiting for there trainers to give orders. 

"Greninja, use Aerial Ace again and follow it up with a Cut." Ash ordered with glee in his voice. 

"Use Frenzy Plant!" Red ordered. Greninja rushed towards Sceptile when Sceptile slammed his hands together and slammed it into the ground, causing the entire ground to shake. The earth broke even more and massive vines came spiraling towards the sky. 

"LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF VINES THAT SCEPTILE CALLED UPON!" The commentator noticed.

"CUT THROUGH THEM ALL!" Ash commanded. Greninja jumped onto a vine and rushed through the vines, slicing and dicing them all. Ash looked at the vines and saw most vines were cut down. 

"See Red none of your vines are even hurting Greninja." Ash said with confidence breaking through his voice.

"True, then again wasn't really trying to hurt Greninja." Red said, cocking his head to the side and he smirked at Ash. Red's trap finally dawned upon Ash. 

"GRENINJA GET OUT OF THERE!" Ash yelled. 

"Too late again. Use Leaf blade and follow with a Dual Chop." Red flicked his hand. Sceptile reappeared on the last vine as Greninja sliced the last vine. Sceptile hit Greninja with a massive green slice. Greninja went flying while Sceptile jumped and hit Greninja with 2 purple hits. The blue Pokémon crashed into the boundaries. 

"Greninja!" Ash yelled and ran towards him. "You ok bud?" Greninja nodded and looked at Sceptile, who had landed on his feet and looked at Greninja mockingly. Greninja's eyes hardened and got up. "We got this bud." They both walked back at the battlefield. 

"So he still fights huh?" Red said with a tone of sarcasm in his voice. "I thought he would be harder to beat but it's not like I get a challenge these days." 

"Your gonna regret that. Greninja and I are much stronger than you think." Ash warned Red.

"Then show it." Red said simply. Ash looked at Greninja and they both nodded at the same time. 

"STRONGER AND STRONGER! LET'S GO GRENINJA!" Ash balled his fist as Greninja did that too. A massive water storm surrounded Greninja as he transformed into Ash-Greninja. Greninja jumped and the entire water fountain exploded as the new form came out. His massive water shuriken on his back shimmered as more and more water clumped into the star. 

"This is our strongest form Red! Let's see how well you do now!" Ash announced to the world. Greninja got into a fighting stance. Sceptile rolled his eyes and walked to the battlefield.