Chapter 16 - The International Police

Sorry for the delay people. I don't know when y'all are gonna be reading this but hopefully its soon after my authors note. Anyway even though its been a few months for this chapter, I think my next chapter is gonna be soon. I will finish this book. Even though its gonna be a lot of chapters...

Ash (POV)

The fall was hard. I screamed all the way down. I heard Gary laughing at me from ahead of me. 

"SHUT UP GARYYYYY!" I shrieked. The cold air blasted my face, my black, tousled hair flew behind me. My belt slammed against my stomach and my jacket slapped me across the face. A massive flash illuminated the entire tunnel and for a brief moment I could see the metallic ground that I was about to hit. 

"GARY WE'RE ABOUT TO H-" I got cut off as I hit a hard, hairy surface. I groaned loudly as we started to move. Every step shook my entire body as I grabbed a handful of fur in each hand. I slowly rose my head to see Gary crouching and looking forwards, Platinum smirking at me as she crouched as well, and Dia standing on the head as he focused on leading the massive creature we were on. I glared at Platinum and slowly rose to a crouching position likewise. 

"Anyone wanna explain?" I gave them a pointed look. 

"What do you want us to explain?" Gary said innocently. "Do you want explanation for why you were crying?" 

"I wasn't crying." I replied. I have to admit my voice sounded a little whiney there but its not like Gary hasn't sobbed before. 

"Hah sure." Gary snorted. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Platinum mimicked. I glared at Platinum again.

"Where even are we?" Gary asked. I looked around the dark tunnel. I saw a few Zubats flying around. I glanced to the massive Pokémon with tusks. My eyes widened as I realized this massive creature was a Mamoswine. 

"Towards the International Police headquarters." Diamond replied huskily. 

"A Mamoswine shouldn't be so big." I whisper. "All of these Pokémon are abnormal."

"Yeah Mamoswine don't come in these sizes anymore. I'm guessing you saw Red's Pokémon sizes as well." Dia overheard me. "Back in the day, they sizes of Pokémon was much greater. Nowadays its much rarer to find Pokémon like these." 

"To be completely honest, I'm still confused on how Red's Pokémon were that fast. An Aggron shouldn't be moving at that speed. Even if I spent years training an Aggron, an Aggron should be slow." Gary thought out loud. 

"Honestly, I don't know how his Pokémon are strong, bulky, and fast. It's a secret him, Blue, and Gold share." Platinum admitted. I closed my eyes, laid my head down relaxed on the Mamoswine

I didn't think that there was any secret. All of Red's Pokémon may have been huge and powerful but they were natural, at least they seemed they were. I recalled the battle, Red hadn't even used actual moves half the time. He used the field to his advantage the entire time and he often used my own moves against myself. Red also had sudden outbursts of anger like when I chose Pikachu. His emotions changed throughout the entire battle. From calm, to smug, to anger, back to smug, and then finally a little bit of respect. 

My eyes snapped open as I finally realized the real question.

"Why did he care so much?" I whispered. Gary looked at me questioningly. "Gary-" I start. 

"Guys we're here." Diamond announced. I glared at Diamond, trying to silently yell that he's interrupting something but he doesn't look my way. He continues looking up. I decide to get up and look at the thing that everyone is so awed by.  I see a massive sign with the words International Police Headquarters  sketch on it.