Chapter 12 - The Order

I just want to say a few things before we continue with the story. I just want to say that in this book I've put Feelingshipping and Luckyshipping. I never understood why people liked Oldrivalshipping because to me, it never worked. Specialshipping is cute and all but like Luckyshipping makes so much more sense because if you've read the manga, then u can see that Red was constantly flustered by Green's Presence. Anyway, if you don't like these ships, dont worry. I'm not really a romantic writer and I would rather focus on the main plot instead of romantic stuff. That being said, their will be some Feelingshipping and Luckyshipping. I'll give a warning if you want. Also another thing. I won't be updating as much anymore. Especially over the summer. I dont know when I'll get back to update every Sunday but we'll see. I also started to read Pokemon Adventures again so I get the motivation to write more. Also J Cole's new album is so GOOD! I'm vibing to that right now.

Ash and Gary were ushered into Johanna's house after Ash collapsed on her doorstep from the sheer weight of Gary. Gary was on a table, laying down. She was treating to Gary's injuries while Ash was glancing around the house.

"What even happened to him?" Johanna asked. She was looking down at the gash on Gary's head.

"We were walking through a forest and we hit a Beedrill Hive. We sprinted through the forest, running from the Beedrill. Gary tripped over a root and then tumbled down a hill." Ash said. He grabbed a picture of Dawn and her mother.

"Just apply ice there." Johanna said to Gary. Gary nodded and got up into a sitting position. He kept ice on the back of his head. Johanna sat down on her couch after washing her hands.

"So why are you 2 here in Twinleaf Town?" Johanna questioned. Ash sat down on the couch and looked up.

"We're looking for trainers. We came here because your the only person from Sinnoh that might know where we can find them. We asked Dawn but she had only heard of them. She was awestruck by the names and we tried to ask her about it and she said that you would know more." Gary said while groaning from pain.

"May I ask who?" Johanna asked, glancing at Ash.

"We're looking for 2 trainers. They apparently can beat me easily without even batting an eye." Ash said.

"Beat you? Only Red has ever beaten you. There's more?"

"Yep. My mom said that. She usually believes in me but not this time I guess. The trainers that we're looking for are Platinum and Diamond. Do you know them?" Ash asked. Johanna eyes widened as she gasped at the names.

"Platinum and Diamond?" Johanna said had a touch of awe in her voice.

"So you do know them." Ash concluded.

"Only some people do. It's sad. They did many great things for Sinnoh along with a friend of theirs, Pearl. Alas, most people forgot about them and gave all the credit to the police. Dawn was right. I only told her slivers of the true story."

"Well then will you lead us to them?" Ash leaned forwards.

"I have a slight idea on where Platinum might be. The good thing is that Platinum is part of one the richest families in Sinnoh. I can tell you her address and where she lives but you're going to have to go there and find Platinum or her parents without me. I can't leave Twinleaf town and it would be faster if you go there yourselves. The house is in Sandgem Town." Johanna thoughtfully said, her head facing the ceiling. 

"We went around Sandgem Town but even then, we would've seen a mansion." Gary replied. 

"It is by a beach. It's quite well hidden so it would be easy for you to look over it."

"We didn't go by a beach. The trees could've covered our view of the house. When should we leave for the place?" Ash asked. 

"As soon as possible. I told you everything I know. I know that your going to be able to find the house without too much work." Johanna said whilst getting up. Ash got up and went to Gary. Gary leaned on Ash and slid off of the table. 

"Thank you so much for your help." Ash said. Gary leaned off and also said his gratitude. Ash opened the door and the pair of trainers left Johanna. Johanna looked at the closed door and thought about how dangerous of a journey they were about to embark upon. 

"Hundreds of people tried to find Red. They never came back. I hope they don't disappear like everyone else did." Johanna thought. 

Line Break

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Diamond, Black and White were seated on a leather couch. The T.V was broadcasting a Pokémon battle. 

"Red, where have you been? None of have seen you since 6 months ago." White asked. "You could've at least calle-" 

"Sorry Hilda but Red was in touch with me." Green interrupted. She sheepishly smiled at White.  

"Meeting without us wooow." Gold dragged. "Rude." 

"They're dating, idiot." Silver replied rudely. 

"I'm just kidding. You don't have to be such a killjoy all the time." Gold replied steely. 

"You don't have to be such a moron all the time too." Silver replied with the same tone. 

"STOP FIGHTING ALL THE TIME! YOU'RE 24!" Crystal yelled at the pair. 

"Well I guess Crystal is still the mom out of those 3." Blue said, laughing. Crystal glared at Blue which caused him to laugh even harder. 

"Well Blue you wanted all of us to be here. What do you want?" Ruby said, fixing his glasses.

"Woah your not forgetting about the bet that easily. I told you that Red was coming and you bet 50 Pokédollars on that. I want that money, Ruby and Gold." Blue said. 

"Why did you have to come today. I would've made 50 Pokédollars." Gold groaned. 

"Maybe because I'm the one who told Blue to call a meeting." Red replied with fake sympathy.

"You wanted the meeting?" Diamond asked. "Why didn't you just call it then." 

"He wanted a grand entrance." Green said, laughing. Red looked at her with a face that clearly said "Bruh." causing Yellow to laugh as well. Soon everyone was laughing at a red-faced Red. Green stopped laughing for a second, wiped her eyes, looked at Red and started to laugh again. Red waited for everyone to calm down. 

"Alright tell us why you called this meeting." Blue said after regaining his composure. Everyone stopped laughing but Gold still chuckled. 

"Ok look. It seems as though another war is going to break out but this time-" Red started. 

"What another legendary is coming back with another new team? Oh my Arceus, they just won't learn will they? Always a new team and a new legendary." Green groaned. 

"Green this is different. We've dealt with them before and we barely beat them." Red warned. The Kanto and Johto Dex Holder's eyes widened as they realized the name of the infamous group that ruled the dark underground of the Pokémon world. 

"The Order of Shadows are back and they want revenge."

It took me too much time on figuring out on what to name "The Order of Shadows" but it worked out pretty well. If you have any other good names for a group then please say so in the comments and I might change the group's name if its better. Anyway hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment on how the chapter was.