Uu

Jovan

"Lemme see her face. She good?" I peaked over as much as I could into the camera since Athena had facetimed me.

"I think she's okay." She flipped the camera over so I could see Nessa and I quickly turned away from the screen.

"WHY IS IT SO MUCH BLOOD? FLIP THE CAMERA. FLIP THE CAMERA." Her shit was gruesome and I was happy as hell Athena went on mute because I didn't wanna hear her screaming.

"Awe they have the head out." She flipped the camera back over and looked through. "That Monty guy is still waiting outside. I told the doctors that you were the father and he keeps confusing them because he says that he's the father, so they said after Nessa is done giving birth and off her medication, she would tell them."

Monty a fucking weird ass nigga. Who goes this far for a kid that ain't even theirs?

"Mm," I mumbled with my bottom lip tucked under my top, "Whatever bruh. Just let me know what happens and update me on my baby."

"If it makes you happy, she's been screaming out your name." Athena smiled happily and I smirked.

"When don't she do that?"

May smacked my shoulder and pointed her hand at a registered building. "We here."

"Athena imma call you back. I just got to this niggas place and need to handle some shit." I hung up the call and slipped the phone into my side pocket, getting out the car, and holding my gun close.

May and I walked through the entrance and to my surprise the guards let us walk right in. This only led me to believe that he knew we were coming and probably already knew we were here.

Pow was smart like that. The nigga was always a few steps ahead, which included knowing our every move.

"What do you think he has up his sleeve?" May stared at me as we made our way through his breaker rooms, seeing nothing more but his workers bagging shit collectivity.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know what it is, but I gotta feeling I ain't gonna like it."

My head shot at a camera in the corner of the wall and I slipped my middle finger up knowing that this nigga was keeping tabs on us.

It didn't take us long to find his office area and once we did, the doors were wide open and he was standing on that fucking stool so he could feel taller.

"If it ain't the brotha' who survived," Pow laughed the moment we made eye contact with one another.

He seemed the same, only difference was that his whicks looked like they had new maggots in them.

Seeing this niggas face was a nightmare. I couldn't stand the fact that he's given an opportunity to stand in front of me and I have no power to do anything, because this time I needed his ass in order to keep Nessa and Kahari alive.

"I guess you already know why the fuck i'm here seeing that you prepared yo' ass for this visit. So imma cut this shit short and get straight to the chase. The fuck you got niggas surrounding the hospital for like my baby ain't in there?"

He stepped off his stool, tossing his head back a little, chuckling. "Ah, yuh' youngin's be crackin' me up. Yuh' a straight rookie and it shows. Yuh' don't know enough about the game to even be playin' IN IT."

I couldn't stand here like I wasn't confused because it was slowly arising, but I was also furious which made it worse. "What you tryna get at Pow? I just need yo' mans off. You lucky I don't kill yo' ass right now for what you did to Draco, but that's another war for another day."