Vv

Nessa

"Drink this." Ram slid a cup of water in my direction while I shifted my head from left to right, looking for Kahari.

"Where's my son?" My head continued to shift around, but he did nothing more than just stare.

I wasn't even sure how I got here. I was under so much medication to keep me from being in pain that I just ended up dozing most of my way over here.

Im not sure if I remember much. One moment I was feeding Kahari in the hospital, and they next moment people are running into the room and rolling my medical bed out at full speed.

Everything happened so fast. I don't even think I had a chance to just fucking breathe, but I was luckily able to get the procedure over with and allow them to help me get cleaned up before randoms dragged me out the room.

"He's fine," Ram spoke, "Now drink this." He pointed at the cup of water that was across from me and I stared at it weirdly. "It's good to stay hydrated after giving birth."

I took a few sips on the water before standing up on my feet, feeling nothing but soreness throughout my body. My legs just wanted to give out. "RAM, WHERE IS MY SON!"

"Your son?" He pushed me back down on my seat and shook his head. "Kahari isn't your son anymore. I need him."

"N-need him? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH MY SON RAM? WHERE'S MY CHILD?" I stepped back off the seating area and rampaged around the room, but he was nowhere in sight.

Even when I walked out, I couldn't see him and what made it harder was the fact that he wasn't crying, so regardless it would be hard to find where he was.

"I was thinking about letting him take Lovells place. He'll be more powerful and more respected as Cleo's grandson." He huffed out thick, black, air from his cigar.

"NO!" I ran up on him, throwing hard knocks into his face with every inch of energy I had let in my body. "YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM!"

He grabbed my wrist away and slammed me straight onto the ground, letting me feel the concrete hit my bones roughly, and it was painful as hell.

"DON'T EVER PUT YO' HANDS ON ME. BITCH, YOU LUCKY YOU EVEN STILL ALIVE RIGHT NOW." He kicked my leg over and walked out the room, but I wasn't about to give up about my child.

I stood onto my feet and jumped on his back, trying to pull all his weight so he could fall over and he steadily reached for the air. "I WANT MY SON RIGHT NOW."

My arms wrapped around his neck brutally as I squeezed down on it harder, trying to suffocate his oxygen level. "WHERE IS HE."

He moved himself backwards, making me hit my back against the wall and drop my arms from around him, as I fell to the floor.

The moment I looked up from his spot he had his gun pointed between my eyes and his face was beyond gruesome.

"Ramsey, don't you dare touch my daughter!" A loud voice boomed from behind us, making both our heads inch into its direction.

Dad was standing there with an angered face and behind him was Jovan, who kept his eyes down on me.

I squirmed off the floor and tried running over to him, but Ram held his arm out to keep me from moving any further.

His eyes traveled to Dad and then Jovan as he chuckled lowly to himself, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to him while his gun laid at my temple.

"Watch how you fucking handle her," Jovan warned with his weapon out, taking a few steps closer to us. "I'm serious Ram, I don't play when it comes to that one."