Ww

Jovan

After I placed Nessa outside, I went straight into the building, looking for where Kahari was. As of right now, we all had limited time in this building because I ordered for Flame to light it up.

He was currently walking around and pouring gasoline through the interior and exterior of the area. The smell was growing strong and hitting my nose. After a few more minutes, he was going to hold his lighter down over it.

I was mad at Harris for coming here. I told him that i'd handle everything but he wasn't going to take my word knowing that Nessa was stashed with Ram.

They were still in the room together, I wasn't sure if anything had went down or not, but decided to only place my focus on finding Kahari.

My head peaked in and out of about four rooms and there was still no sign of him. The gasoline was starting to burn my eyes and I knew Flame was on the verge to catch the place on fire.

The goal was to burn Rams ass alive but we couldn't do that if he wasn't in the building and the plan wouldn't work if we were here too.

I heard faint cries up the stairs, and ran myself in the direction of where it was coming from. By the time I reached the room, I tried opening the door, but it was locked on the other side.

Someone else was in there, but I wasn't sure who and I knew it because they were the ones keeping the door locked.

"OPEN UP THE DAMN DOOR!" I shouted, tugging at the knob before noticing the smell of smoke appear in the air.

No sounds came from the other side and Kahari's cried instantly stopped. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I wasn't about to waste any time so I kicked the door down.

"Y-you can't take him," She said holding Kahari tight to her body. "It's not fair that she gets EVERYTHING and I don't!"

"Britany... give me Kahari." I walked over to her slowly with my hand out because I didn't want to risk her dropping or hurting him.

"NO" She screeched, "IM FUCKING TIRED OF YALL."

"Nigga what did I ever do to you?" I asked, trying to snatched him out her arms, but she pulled back quickly, almost slipping in her steps.

"IT'S NOT YOU. IT'S NESSA." She squeezed Kahari in her arms, moving further back from me as the smoke started rising up. His cries started back up again.

I heard a few gunshots going off and tried to ignore it as much as I could because it seemed like Brit was trying to purposely suffocate him.

"SHE GETS EVERYTHING. ALL THE GUYS, ALL THE LOVE, AND NOW SHE HAS A FUCKING KID. LIKE I NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO SHINE BECAUSE SHE'S ALWAYS IN THE WAY! THE BITCH GETS EVERYTHING" She blurted out before looking at Kahari.

I stared at her in disgust as more words started to flow out her mouth. It was weird watching her say all this shit about someone she considered her 'best friend', but then again she always seemed jealous. "Damn you a jealous bitch."

"JEALOUS BITCH?" She laughed hysterically, "NIGGA IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHO REALLY JEALOUS IT'S KAYLA."

The look on my face never left, but only grew more by her words. "Fuck you talking about?"

"SHE'S THE ONE WHO CRASHED HER CAR AGAINST YOU AND NESSA. IF ANYONE WAS TRYING TO KILL KAHARI FIRST IT WAS HER! AND GUESS WHAT! I'M JEALOUS? I'M THE ONE WHO TRIED TO STOP HER!"

Not gonna lie, her words were catching my complete off guard. Kayla didn't seem like the type to do that. If anything, she was supportive about the baby.