Chapter 1: Hydra

Y/N's POV

I left the Avenger's Tower, no clue where I was headed to, all I knew is that my family was safe...from me at least. Attacks by crazy aliens or pyscho gods was completely out of my control.

I guess I just ran; ran out of New York City; I just kept running South. Then something inside of me started leading me, kinda like a sixth sense. Not gonna lie it was kinda creepy.

I had been running all day, few breaks inbetween. Transforming into a shadow to either run or just ride on another shadow, like the shadows of cars, conserved energy and kept me concealed.

It had grown dark and I was visibly walking down a deserted two lane rode in the middle of nowhere. There were few lights on the rode, one about every 100 yards, so it was almost pitch black. Due to the eerie atmosphere, I was on high alert, also it was hard to transform into a shadow in the pitch black, becuase shadows can only be present in the presence of light. I came across an abandoned gas station and convenience store, where I took refuge for the night. Luckily, but kinda strange too, the lights of the place were still on, creating a somewhat a sense of comfort.

I walked to the doors of the convenience store, but they were boarded up, making it nearly impossible to get in. I then noticed one of the windows wasn't boarded up and was broken, and I crawled in. The place was completely empty, except for some leaves, dirt, and debris. Wait...was that a mattress in the corner? It just occurred to me that someone had to have broken the glass in attempt to get in. Stupid....now I could be in here with some crazy. I huddled in the corner nearest the broken window to ensure an easy escape or to stealthily attack anyone who tried to enter.

I had nearly nodded off to sleep, when I heard the scrapping of metal. I readied myself to pounce at anyone who tried to enter. A dark figure approched the window and paused in front of it. Wait...did I just see the flash of metal from the person's arm. No, it couldn't be. A tsunami of terrorizing memories flooded my brain, fogging my thoughts. If it was really who I thought it was, I had no chance against him, so if he came in I would just have to try to escape.

He slowing entered, flashing the unmistakable arm of the WS; my heart was thumping so hard I could have sworn he could hear it. Without looking my way, he walked to the middle of the room. Sensing my moment to escape, I tried to fling myself out the window, failing. With unmatched lightning speed, except maybe for Pietro, he rushed over, wrapping his metal hand around my neck. Chocking me, he lifted me up by neck off my feet, my body dangling in the air. I looked into his eyes through the tears forming in my eyes; they were as black as night with pure rage and evil. At any moment I thought my neck would just snap or I would just suffocate. Noticing my gasping and blueing complexion, he loosened his grib, the rush of oxogen and blood clouding my head until everything went black.

................................................................................................................................................................

Third Person POV

The chip in Y/N's brain gave Hydra constant access to her location, making escape impossible. Sensing she was on the run, Hydra sent out the WS to go and retrieve her. Led to her exact coridinates, the WS searched the entire has station for her but to no avail. He knew she had to be somewhere. He then spotted a small dark figure duck into the abandoned convenience store through what appeared to be a unboared, broken window. The WS pursued his target, pausing at the opening, preparing to be attacked. He stepped inside. Nothing. There was a mattress in the corner all the way across the room sparking his interest. Suddenly he heard a rustle of clothes behind him, and saw someone creeping back out. He rushed over and slammed his hand around their neck, nearly choking the life out of them, before they had the chance of freedom. Looking in her eyes, he realized he had found his prize. Due to the lack of oxygen and overall shock, she collapsed and he caught her in his arms, throwing her head first over his shoulder, ready to take his treasure back to Hydra.

Brainwashing both the girl and the WS once again, both were at Hydra's complete disposal. Although Y/N was supposed to be used as a weapon against SHEILD and the Avengers, due to her unique powers, Hydra officials often used her to meet their own sensual pleasures, brainwashing her afterwards to avoid any trauma from the memories.

Unfortunately for Hydra, the Super Soldier Serum, was not at their disposal at the time, leaving them unable to create a new WS. However, Hydra's intense training, torture, and pure evilness wiped away the once existent person Y/N used to be, replacing it with a highly trained powered assassin rivaling even the WS.