Chapter 3

(ok here goes...)

Age 13

For the last three Dragon raids no night furies had come around. Leaving hiccup in a worrisome state. One night I stopped by hiccups house.

Thump, thump, thump I rapped at their front door. Foot steps walked through the house. "Hey Y/N, did you come to see Hiccup?" I nodded "He's up stairs" stoick finished moving to the side to let me through.
(third person)

Y/n made her way up the tight staircase. Hiccup was sitting at his desk rolling a pencil up and down. His head lay down on the wooden boards.

"Hey hiccup! Hiccup?"

Hiccup picked his head up. "Oh hey y/n, what wrong?"

He had read y/n's face. "hiccup what are we going to do if th-" y/n was cut off my an explosion. Her and hiccup ran to his window. A zippleback had just blown up a house! Vikings were running everywhere. Stoick came running up the stairs "Run to Gobber's you two!"

Y/n and hiccup took off running through the village. "here y/n!" Gobber through a sword through the air "Wait uncle goobber, I want to stay here for now!"

“Then go help Hiccup!"

"Ok!"

The (h/c) haired girl and hiccup were thanking over their plans when a viking called out "NIGHT FURIES!"

Y/n and hiccup set their plan in to action.