Chapter 7

(( sorry I hadn't updated in like for ever, but here it is.))

Oh Thor, we shot down night furies! The thought him you like a truck. You pulled down on the sides of your face. "Hiccup, This is bad. This is really, REALLY bad!"

It was the next day and you were sitting next to Hiccup eating breakfast.

"y/n? What happened?" hiccup looked into y/n's (e/c) orbs.

You grabbed his face in a half-unconscious-state.

"Hiccup. We. Shot. Down. Night furies!" You harshly whispered the last part.

"Yeah, I was there." You wanted to say 'barly' but decided to say

"The book only says one thing 'never engage this creature, your only chance is to hide and pray it doesn't find you' Hiccup, if we don't kill them, they could kill us!"

"y/n. We can't kill dragons. I can't kill dragons."

"We have to find something else to do, later I have to go."

Hiccup's dad was signaling for him to come over.He walked over leaving y/n alone at the table. "Son, I enrolled you in the dragon school, you'll learn to kill dragons."

"but dad! I can't kill dragons!"

"you'll learn"

"No, I can't!"

"you'll need this..."

Stoick layed a heavy sword in hiccup's arms and walked away. Hiccups jaw dropped and he moaned in anger. As Hiccup walked by y/n he said he had to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~

You ignored hiccup's plan to go back together and went by your self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will be ok, I promise.The white night fury nudged the black one. I'm fine and I will be able to fly soon, then we can leave here. The white night fury shot her head up to look straight into y/n's deep (e/c) eyes. "I can understand you." The night fury looked around trying to find an other person. Me?

Y/n's point of veiw-

I nodded at the bewildered dragon.

"what's wrong with your friend?"
His tail got ripped of  when your friend shot him down. She glared at me, anger invading her every muscle. It's your falt, just as it is his.

"Wait, no. I-I can help!" My voice dropped to almost a whisper "let me help."
Ok. 
(just so you know writing like this is the dragons talking)