Chapter 13

Hiccup grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her out of the door. She blushed all the way to the dragons. "Alright y/n are you ready to fly?" She nodded. "lets do this for real." She sighed jumping on d/n's back. Are you ready? She asked. "yep" y/n responded. They shot into the sky.
Wind was everywhere. "uh, so , y/n... Your going to have to tell me more about this whole dragon talking thing cause that was really confusing." Hiccup said. "I honestly dont know much about how it works, but I can understand. You see their language is different from ours, ours is carried by sounds we can make, there's is a mixture of body language and... Well... Telepathy." Y/n explained. Hiccup smirked at her. "what?" She asked. "your really smart." He complemented. "I'm the one talking to the guy that made a tail fin that connects to a saddle so a dragon can fly." She responded. "yeah but that stuff is just what I remembered from Gobber. Your smart without trying." He answered. "hiccup you just said you learned from uncle gob, you are smart. Come closer."
She finished. Hiccup drifted to the right and was flying slightly under d/n. "why did you have me do this?" He asked. "I want to try something!" She said. She gained her balance and stood on d/n's back. "uhm y/n? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He asked fear in his words. She didn't respond. But instead she slowly walked over to the edge of d/n's wing and slipped down on to toothless's. She walked a little further and sat down behind hiccup. Hugging him. "hi." She said breaking the silence of hiccup starring at her. "HICCUP!" She screamed realizing he wasn't paying attention to a giant rock turret sticking up from the ocean. Unfortunately he didn't turn around intime and you all shot down in to the ocean. Hiccup managed to get on toothless and open his tail fin. And d/n caught you but not before you fell in, soaking your (f/c) shirt and pants. "Go over there." You asked d/n. She went. "shiiiiiiii-" hiccup landed. "I'm soaking wet." y/n whined. Sorry. she sighed and lated out in the sun.

Mk so more flying soon.