Chapter 4

(( it's about to get really good, also listen to the music I put on this . I love two steps from hell, they have such great music!))

Gobber was needed out in the village, so you and hiccup stock weapons fast and loaded them into the window.

"come on y/n, we need to get a clear shot!" Hiccup had to yell over the noise of the battle.

"ok..." You looked around seeing a cliff not disturbed by dragons or vikings "... There!" You pointed to the cliff. Hiccup rolled his contraption over to the empty cliff. Hiccup was the smarter one of you two. You were more like the other teens strong and able. But you were not strong willed and had no determination to kill dragons or to kill anything really. so Astrid the sort of leader of the other teens neglected inviting you to hang around with them. So alone you stayed, untill hiccup had started hanging around with you. You didn't mind of course. hiccup might have just been the most adorable viking ever. But after getting to know him you realized his gigantic crush on Astrid ((sorry hicstrid fans but she isn't so nice in this.))

You snapped out of your thoughts as hiccup yelled "I got one!" He yelled

"OMG HICCUP THAT'S AMAZING!" His smile was so wide. Your eyes widened "Hiccup, when I say 3 we are going to run understand."

He turned slowly looking straight into the eyes of a monstrous nightmare.
"3!" Y/n yelled and her and hiccup took off running hiding behind a large pole. Stoick, Hiccup's dad was fighting the dragon as the flames at the top of the,pole rolling down the docks. "sorry, dad." Hiccup said wincing. "Y/n, go home." Stoick said coldly. You ran to your father who took you back to your house. "how could you y/n, you embarrassed me out there, you get your self into trouble whenever your with that boy. It's embarrassing having your daughter running around with that boy, especially when she could become a great warrior." You looked down embarrassed. "sorry." You quirky finished dragging your self up stairs to your bed.