chapter 9

Your p.o.v.~~~

My (e/c) eyes shunned away at the sudden burst of light coming through the window. I've got to get ready. Uncle gobber is going to be waiting for me to help. I pulled the covers off, slipping out of bed. Walking over to my chest and pulling out an outfit weight a white blouse and a (f/c) corset. I put a darker shade of (f/c) tights on. I walked out the door stepping into my black boots and grabbing my sword.

Third person ~~~~

Y/n ran across the island.
"Ah! There you are y/n! Go get the weapons cart and bring it in to the arena, everyone will be here soon." Gobber was yelling over to y/n from inside the arena.
"ok uncle gobb!"
He laughed holding up his prosthetic hand and waving it in thanks. Y/n sat her sword down and ran to get the cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the other teens walked in looking around at the surroundings.

Hiccup's p.o.v.~~~~~
Y/n was leaning on a cart full of weapons. The others were talking about pain.
"Pain. Love it!" I said sarcastically.
"ugh, who let him in!" Snotlought sneered.
"Go get a weapon of your choice from the cart!" Gobber said to the kids. They all walked to the cart that y/n was standing next to.

Y/n's P.O.V.~~~
As the guys and girls get to the cart. A buff boy with black hair looked at me and leaned on the cart. "Hey pretty! You wanna come her and help me get a hammer." He winked. I scrunched up my nose and sneered. I knew I had hammers up against the wall and would have to lean over to get one. I saw hiccup watching. I slowly walked over to where snotlought was standing. As I grabbed a hammer snoghtlought got closer grabbing my waist. As I turned around with the hammer jabbing it into his stomach. He released my waist to hold his stomach and let out a groan. I laughed and put the hammer over my shoulder shifting my weight from one foot to the other. Handing him the hammers handle and pulling him up and grabbing his shirt collar. "here." Snoghtlought graves the hammer and ran away.
hiccup was giggling in the corner. I blushed and his my face.
"Alright, your first dragon is a gronkle."
"wait are you gonna tell us what to do first!"
"I believe in learning on the job!" Gobber said releasing a gronkle into the arena.