chapter 11

((Ok, it's like 11pm right now and im going to edit this tomorrow but here goes...))

You showed Hiccup where you had slid down to the bottom of the cove. "(D/n)!" The white dragon bounded to you. "How are you and the other guy?" We are fine and he is much better! "That's good! Remember him?" You pointed at Hiccup. I'll never forget. Her voice had dropped all emotion. She was growling at his confused face.

"Y/n why are you talking to this dragon like you understand it? And why are we not dead?!"

"I can understand her, all dragons can understand us! She's not dangerous, her friends tail was cut of when we shot them down, he is better now." You paused then asked "May I?" Walking forward with your hand out reached her snout inches away. She didn't speak, she just pushed her head into your out stretched arm making you shiver with anticipation. What is that one's name. "This is HICCUP, he is a boy, he will not hurt you." My friend is in the cave over there. She looked in the direction of a large black figure peering out from inside a dark cave. It's bright green eyes simmered with the few rays of Sun breaking the dark forest. Hiccup slowly made his way to the dragon.

"Hiccup, do you want my help?"

"No. No. No. I'm perfectly capable of-" he was cut of by a deafening stretch coming from the night fury he was barring his teeth.

Y/n' s p.o.v.~~

I reached around Hiccups side and slipped my hand under his fuzzy vest "what the-" I grabbed his knife and threw it into a small lake on my right. The dragon immediately calmed down and walked to Hiccup. Nudging him and making him walk backwards... into me. Hello human what do you want huh huh what do you want!? Your name is hiccup? What a stupid name! He chuckled to him self. I smirked and shook my head. "H- hi dragon, do you want a fish?" Ohohohohohoh! Yes I wanna fish! I love fish! I got Hiccup a fish and he held it in front of the dragon.

Third person~~

When the dragon went to grab it he didn't show his teeth. "Huh, I could have sworn you had-" his teeth came out and he grabbed the fish from Hiccups hand. "-teeth."

"Come on Hiccup, that's enough for today, you have dragon training."

"Yeah."

"You know Hiccup, you could use what we learn here to 'defeat' the dragons in the arena."

"That actually makes sense!" He put his arm around your shoulder pulling you in towards him. You blushed.

TIME SKIPPPPPP :P

Hiccup was practicing with the other teens. You weren't paying attention untill...

Your p.o.v.~~

Astrid and HICCUP collided. Her axe was stuck in his shield and she was laying on top of him. One of the other teens called out "ooh love on the battle field!" Another yelled "she could do better!" They all laughed. I got up and walked away. This made me sick to my stomach. I don't have gag reflexes, or at least I though I didn't. Untill I saw that. That made me wanna bleach my eyes ((a/n: amazing world of gumball anyone??)).