chapter 10

Your p.o.v.

I woke up my eyes shooting open. I wanted to see d/n again. This time I would go with hiccup.

Hiccup's p.o.v.

I was shaken early. "hey. Hiccup. Wake up." A sweat voice whispered. "ugh dad, later!" I whined still half asleep. Who ever was shaking me giggled. I rolled to face a slim figure standing next to my bed. "YOU ARE NOT MY DAD!" I yelled. "I better not be or this could get very allkward." A female voice laughed. "y/n?" I yawned sitting up finally. "DING. DING. DING. WE HAVE A WINNER." She stood over me. I smiled at her. She was always making jokes and always laughing it was adorable. Wait hiccup. NO! Astrid is amazing. I starred into y/n's deep e/c orbs. She smiled looking deep into my eyes. "Are we going to see the dragons today? I asked "Actually I have a confession to make, I already went and saw the dragons." She had backed off and was playing with her hands. First I was angry that she had gone without me the feeling that was there before was gone now. I scolded. "How could you the plan was to go togeather."

"I know I know I just couldn't help myself, there is a girk and a boy I named the girl D/n. I thought you might want to name the boy. Do you?"

Y/n's p.o.v.~~

"...Do you?" His hard expression softened "Yeah, I'd like that." She was smiling now "promise me you won't leave me out again?" He poked my stomach. I had always been shorter than all the other Vikings 5' 3" ((a/n: If your not that short or that tall just pretend you are cause hiccup is 5' 5" in the first movie and i want you to be shorter than him! XD)) is not average viking girl height, Hiccup was adverage girl height, well a little shorter. Average is about 5' 6", Boy height is around 5' 8" yeah tall I know. "I promise." I held one hand up an  one on my heart.

"Good." He noted and we walked out to the forest.