Chapter 8

~white night fury's P.O.V.~

I staired in amusement, this girl could understand us. I had the choice to let her help my friend and risk betting us both killed or him never flying again. I couldn't leave him like this. The girl spoke again. Her voice was soft and soothing "Do you have a name?"
No. But I am a female and my friend is a male.

"my I name you?"
I don't see why not.

An exited burst flew through the girl. "I'm y/n by the way."
Ok. Y/n, what's my name.

"D/n."((d/n= dragon name just in case you didn't know)

I rather liked my name.
D/n, I like it. It's interesting.

Suddenly someone called her name.

Third person~~~

Y/n's dad was calling though the woods. "hide." She whispered to the dragon. D/n ran and hid with the black night fury. Y/n sat and pulled out a book. She sat reading untill her dad came to the edge of the cove and called her name. She pretended to jump and acted surprised and clueless when he said he had been calling her name.

"Sorry dad, I didn't hear."

"Are you goin' to be busy tomorrow?"

"Yes." Y/n answered thinking she would hang out with uncle gobber in training.

"Alright then, it's time to head home."

They both walked out of the woods and too there house. Not another word was said.

(( sorry for leaving you guys on a metaphorical cliff again. but all good chapter seem to end that way. If I didn't then you would all stop reading my book. or at least get really bored.))