chapter 14

"w-where are you going?" No answer. "D/n? Where are we going?" Still no answer. Other dragons started to come through the fog. "Hiccup?!"
"im down here!" Y/n looked to her left. "Jump!" He encouraged. "But what if me and d/n get separated?" Y/n reasoned. "y/n if we get separated I'll never forgive myself." Y/n patted d/n. "come home to me. Please." She jumped toward toothless and landed on the middle of his wing. She walked over and sat behind hiccup. "thank you" he sighed. You looked over and d/n was gone. Sadness filled your heart. This was shortly replaced with fear when you ended up on an island with what looked like a volcano on it but dragons were coming in and out, fast. You snuggled deeper into hiccups back.

-insert discovery of red death (giant dragon)-

You landed back on Berk. Astrid jumped out from behind a rock. And screamed. Hiccup Tried to calm her down not she bent his arm back making him fall back she dropped the axe on his stomach. "ow." He said. "y/n! Of all the times I have asked you to join me and my friends you said no and now your going around WI-" d/n came down and jumped Astrid. "Dont kill her." I said blatantly. I make no promises. I shrugged and when to help hiccup. Astrid couldn't hurt (d/n) cause the axe fell in the lake. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A DRAGON! Y/N GET MY AXE AND KILL IT! DONT LET IT ATTACK ME!" me and hiccup explained as (d/n) continued sitting on Astrid so she wouldn't run off. "you know your going to have to kill a dragon, hiccup."
"dont remind me."
"it would just be one."
"I can't do it. Maybe I'll show everyone about dragon so we can stop killing them."
"I dont know hiccup. Why can't you kill dragons?"
"I dont know I just couldn't."
"that's not an answer."
"OK OK I'M THE FIRST VIKING THAT WOULDN'T KILL A DRAGON!"
"you said wouldn't that time."
"w-well I WOULDN'T. I looked at him and saw myself. He looked just as scared as I was." You hugged hiccup. He wrapped his arms around yours.