Obstacles and Cavalry.

After everyone had showed up to the field and with Bakugo giving the absolute worst speech in recorded history, the first event was and obstacle course. The referee Midnight explained that all classes would participate in the race which was 4k around the stadium with anything can happen as long as they stay inside the route. everyone made their way to the gate entrance while (y/n) stayed in the back and readied his belt and pulled out a card.

(y/n): Time to test this guy out for a change.

Once the lights had gone out everyone bolted to the entrance 

Haruto: Race ya! 

(y/n): *slides the card in* Lets get ready to kick it into next gear

[KAMEN RIDE! DRIVE!!!]

Upbeat  jazz music

(y/n) kicked it into first gear and got enough speed to leap over the other students 

Student 1: How is that possible?!

Student 2: What the?! Who is that?!?!

Decade landed and started to slip around on the ice Todoroki made but managed to find his footing and keep up his safe speed. 

Decade: Guh!! It's so slippery! Its like ice skating with rollerblades!

-In the crowd

Tsukasa was looking at Drive with a smirk. 

Tsukasa: Good, he is trying to find the best riders for the situation. Lets hope you can make it to the end of this trial.

-back to the course 

(y/n) was catching up to Todoroki but he saw that Gaim and Build were alongside him. however... build was hopping instead of running.

Build: Ooooo goodie goodie goodie!! New cool forms!

Gaim: Come on you speedster! show us what you go-  

Gaim was cut off by Mineta being hit by a mechanical arm. Everyone stopped to see large robots that were in the entrance exam.

Gaim: Holy...

Decade: What the...

Build: ROBOT BROS!

Todoroki used his ice powers to freeze the robots in key places causing them to fall and block the paths. however, the riders proved a bit faster. Gaim was knocked down a bit but he wasnt crushed. 

Gaim: I'M WEARING ARMOR! WHY CANT I HAVE A FASTER FORM?!?!

The three riders were neck and neck and suddenly came to a large pit and tightropes connecting pillars in the chasm, allowing everyone else to catch up.

Decade: How are we gonna cross this?!?!?!

Gaim: I don't like pits...

Mina: This is getting too crazy.