I Thought These Were Internships?!

Murdock glided on the water like a surfer but she had a killing intent. She was out for blood. 

Kaminari was dodging her attacks repeatedly and wasn't allowed to catch his breath. Mina had difficulty using her acid power due to the water splashing around blocking it. While (y/n) was the main one who knew her attacks. Due to her and her mom training him since he was 12. He knew that in close range he would be at an advantage, but his sister using a polearm was prefect at keeping her distance. The trio had no idea what to expect due to the unexpected maneuvers Murdock was doing. She was almost gliding and dancing while fighting. 

Kaminari: The hell is with your family?!

Mina: Its like fighting a final bos-

The two of them were kicked to the side and slammed into a wall. Mina almost lost consciousness at the impact, still confused on how her boyfriends older sister was this brutal when it came to sparring. 

(y/n): ASHI! Damn you sis!!!! I am gonna cut up tannuskei when I am done with y-

Suddenly (y/n) was smashed into a wall in an instant with Murdock with her eyes glowing in rage.

Murdock: No one... Touches tannuskei 

Mina: W...When did you get so strong...

Murdock: Mom is brutal when we train. 

Kaminari: *delerious* Yaaaayyyy...

Murdock: Jeez. Fried already? Come on, I'll get a assistant to get him on a streacher but now... I wanna have a girltalk. *still keeping the scary aura* Wont you mind?

Mina: N-No not at all!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Murdock: So... You are tellin me... THEY HAD A RE RUN OF THAT IDOL FIGURE?!?!?!

Mina: Yeah sadly it sold out fast though.

Murdock: DAMN IT!!! IF ONLY I WASNT ON DUTY THEN!!!! But I did save that fishing boat... That's more important 

Mina and Murdock laughed and enjoyed the scenery of Okinawa

Mina: I was worried you were going to be disapproving of our relationship.

Murdock: Why? I saw you two grow up together. I know all your secrets. Like that one time I caught you trying to steal lil bro's hoodie

Mina: *blushing* I was cold... 

Murdock: Yeah, I bet. But here's the thing... I am protective of my little bro. So don't hurt him 

Mina: I wont!! 

Murdock: No I mean actually hurt him. Your quirk is acid, so that can hurt him. 

Mina: Oh... OH

Mina remembers the one time (y/n) got hurt by someone by accident...

-Flashback

Yakuza: Oyaaah? You think you two can just waltz through our families turf?

Young (y/n): P-Please sir... w-we just wanted to get to the model shop...

Young Mina: P-Please let us go...

The yakuza soon kicked down (y/n) 

Yakuza: Shuddup twerp!