Hunters Unite!

On the outskirts of Osaka, one teen and an adult woman looked over the city 

Woman: You are sure he is here?

Teen boy: I am positive... The destroyer is here.... Once we finish our mission then our future will be saved!

Woman: What of the twins and.... him?

Teen: They will inspect the other riders to ensure that they do not join the destroyers side.

Woman: You are the boss. Lets get going. Knowing "him" he is gonna get hurt bad and I'm our only doctor.

Teen: He will find a way to keep his quirk in check. Whatever that thing is...

Woman: *spins around a device* I hope we can end the game soon...

Haruto, Momo and Kendo were currently wandering around the city after Uwambi was busy with an interview. 

Kendo: I am glad we could get a break...

Haruto: Yeah. I hate the fact that I am more of the sidekick than her actual interns... 

Momo: I am surprised that we have learned so much from being a hero! 

Haruto & Kendo: (thinking) She's grasping at straws...

Kendo soon saw two familliar faces to her and waved them over.

Kendo: Oh Kazuma! Hikari! Over here~

Haruto: Oh no... not him...

Kazuma stride over with gusto and pride to try and intimidate the two students from 1-A. Hikari was walking gracefully and the very model of a proper lady. 

Kazuma: Sup rep~ Seeing you with your side kick nobody warms my heart! 

Hikari: Hello all, I must congratulate all of you for the placements in the sports festival. You all did your best. I was wondering, where is your hero? Shouldnt you be watching them to learn more on being a hero?

Haruto: They are busy with a radio interview... 

Kazuma: HAH! 

Hikari: Unfortunate. I do hope you are able to learn something. Kazuma, we need to get back to our internship please take care.

Soon the two 1-B students wandered off towards a building in the distance.

Haruto: Why are those guys so elusive? I rarely see them

Kendo: They both have part time jobs that take up their time.

Soon they see three male figures ranging from 18 to 15 towards them. Ironically... Not menacingly stating at them 

 Not menacingly stating at them