A New Rider?

Everyone was watching the screen to see a total of four Kamen riders on the screen. The air in the room was positive for everyone... but one.  All Might was nervous. The rumored Destroyer of Worlds' son was on screen and he couldn't tell what was going to happen. The Destroyer known as Decade fell off the hero and villain radar for years and now his son might be a student of U.A. He desperately wanted to end the fight... but he couldn't pin his father's deeds on (y/n). He had to see if (y/n) even shared his ideals. 

Kirishima: WOW! Those transformations were so awesome!

Izuku: Kamen riders?! I remember those guys in History class! To think they are still around *pulls out his notebook and starts to take notes*

Mina: You got this Decade~!!!

-Riders pov-

Gaim and Decade were now facing two new riders. 

Decade: So, there are two new riders at this school. Can we get your names?

Specter: Kamen Rider... Specter... DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!

Tsukuyomi: I am Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi. *bows* I hope we can get along in the future. 

Gaim: I'm Gai-

Specter: SHUT IT FRUIT BOY!! *charges forward* I'M GOING TO BE THE ONLY RIDER WORTH REMEMBERING!!!!

Specter threw a punch toward Gaim and Decade kicked Specter backwards making Specter hut a pillar... which he phased through and vanished. Suddenly specter was behind Decade.

Specter: BOO!

Decade turned around and was instantly knocked backwards 

Decade: So you got ghost powers huh? *opens his ride booker and pulls out one card and taps it twice* I can do that too

Decade opens his belt and slides in the card before closing it

[KAMEN RIDE: GHOST]

Lets go! Kagugo! Go Go Ghost! Go! Go! Go!
*an orange ghost flies onto Decade and he transforms into Ghost*

Lets go! Kagugo! Go Go Ghost! Go! Go! Go!*an orange ghost flies onto Decade and he transforms into Ghost*