Bonus Chapter: You got this Haruto!

Haruto Yamamoto 

He was many things...

A kind person.

Cared for his friends.

A Kamen Rider.

And he believed that the world is made of love and peace.

But there was one thing he was not...

He was not noticeable.

His quirk was not that he was invisible to people. He was just average in general. During middle school his mother got mad at the school because they kept calling her saying he had skipped school even though she knows that he called her before class to remind her that he had to get some vegetables for dinner. His life was that of a background character. 

Until he met Itsuka Kendo. The one girl who noticed him and acknowledged him. To some that is noting special, but if you were the equivalent of human wallpaper... That moment of being seen was like he was finally the protagonist of his own story. Yet still, he was the background character in the world. Ironic. In a world where everyone was unique, he just blended into the background.

Currently, Haruto was thinking of ways to ask Kendo out. He was constantly obsessed with making the right impression on her so he can have the slightest chance of asking her out.

Haruto was currently at his part time job at a fruit smoothie and parfait cafe that he took in order to earn some extra money. The young rider was currently at the counter and was sulking. The owner looked to Haruto and smirked. 

Owner: Thinkin bout someone~?

Haruto: No. Just trying to do my job.

Owner: Are you worried about what happened at the USJ?

Haruto: No... Well, (y/n) got beat up pretty bad and I couldn't do anything to help 

Owner: So you think that you aren't a real hero because you couldn't help

Haruto felt a shock go through his system. It was a bullseye.

Owner: I got it didn't I~?

Haruto: Y-Yeah... 

Owner: Well all heroes feel this way, bet your mom told you the same.

Haruto: Yeah. I just want to be a hero that can be someone whom everyone looks up to. Yet getting noticed is difficult for me.

Owner: Yeah but your mom is the Y-

At that moment a customer came in and took their attention.

Haruto: Welcome to the Vallhala Cafe, where our fruit is always fresh!

A familiar delinquent walked in and smirked.

Makoto: Heya John. I like the apron~

Haruto: What do you want?

Makoto: Extra large strawberry parfait and two iced coffees for my friends~ Also~ *takes out her phone and takes a photo* You look like a cutie in that apron~ 

Haruto: ...You're lucky your ramen is so good or otherwise I'd never got there again.

Makoto: Oh you sweet talker you~