A Good Fighter... A Horrible Photographer

During the lunch hour of a middle school, two childhood friends had their desks pressed together playing a game of cards. One was a pink skinned girl with horns, while the other was an average looking boy spinning around a card before placing the card on the desk.

(y/n): I win again Ashi

The pink haired girl grabbed her hair and pulled it in frustration.

Mina: Dang it! You're too good at playing cards (y/n)! You gotta be cheating!

(y/n): You've known me since elementary school, you know I don't cheat.

Mina: Yeah I know. *strike a pose at (y/n)* but one day I shall defeat you!

(y/n): I look forward to that day Ashi.

Mina: Well we will be going to UA together if we pass the entrance exam.

(y/n): I know you'll pass, your quirk is awesome mine however... *Spins a card around and it glows magenta and turns into a pencil* Isn't really cool.

Mina: Nonsense! Your quirk is really strong! And it's really cool!

(y/n): Thanks Ashi. You're a great friend for believing my quirk is decent

Mina: Hehehe, thanks~ Hey, after school, do you want to train together so we can both get in?

(y/n): Yeah sounds like a good idea! Perhaps we could be a crime fighting duo

Mina: Good idea sidekick!

(y/n): Why am I the sidekick? Why can't you be the sidekick?

Mina: *beaming smile* Because I'm the cute one~!

(y/n): But what if you become my sidekick?

Mina: Not gonna happen! I'm gonna be the hero no matter what!

(y/n): sigh... Well we won't know until we get into UA.

Mina: Lets train after school and get a head start!

(y/n): I thought you wanted to go get crepes after school

Mina: ... We train tomorrow!

The two friends laughed at their little jokes, they had been friends for so long that nothing seemed to bother them. They lived close to each other since (y/n) moved in on Ashido's street and the two used to play together and their friendship grew ever since. The two did almost everything together, they were almost inseparable and both had dreams of becoming heroes.

After their school day had ended, the two of them made their way to a crepe stand to celebrate.

(y/n): Hey, You know what would be a good idea?

Mina: Please don't say a picture...

(y/n): A pictu- Hey! What's wrong with taking a picture?

Mina: It's because you suuuuuck at taking pictures.

(y/n): I'm not that bad!

Mina: And you use an old film camera too

(y/n): What's wrong with it? *pulls out an old camera* 

(y/n): It's vintage! I found it in my dad's old stuff, I fixed it and it works pretty well

Mina: Yeah, but all the photos are out of focus and they look awkward.

(y/n): ..Yeah but i still like practicing with it, and name one awkward photo I took!

Mina: I can name several!

-30 minutes later-

Mina: Then there was that time at the zoo... Oh and also that birthday part-

(y/n): Okay okay I get it... I'm a bad photographer but...

Mina: What?

(y/n): Can I just take one photo of you? Please?

Mina: *smiles* Fine. But only if you get my good side~

(y/n) got up and pulled out his camera and started tuning the camera's focus. While looking in the viewfinder at Mina, when he finally took the photo he suddenly felt his heart stop a bit. He smiled and thought how perfect the photo was going to be amazing.

Mina: Did you get it~?

(y/n): Yeah... I think it might be the best one

Mina: I dunno, I think the blurry one of Kirishima was your best~

(y/n): Now that hurt my feelings! You pink meanie!

Mina: Says the guy with the pink camera~

(y/n): It's not pink! It's magenta!

There was a brief silence between the two before they broke out laughing. They enjoyed their time together as their after school hangout time, and soon made their way home walking, talking and just enjoying their time together. Time seemed to go by faster when the two of them hung out together. In what seemed like minutes, the two had reached their respective homes. After the two said their goodbyes, (y/n) walked into his home and took off his shoes and made his way into the entryway.