Welcome to The Internship RPG

Mina, Kaminari and (y/n) were inspecting their rooms to unpack their things before getting the lecture of what the internship would be about. The rooms were massively decorated and were almost like they were fancy hotel rooms. (y/n) however was used to these rooms when he and his mom went to visit her. 

Mina: Its like a fancy hotel~!

Murdock: Alright before you kinds think its like a coed dorm, you and shocky boy are staying in the same room.

(y/n): Saw it coming. 

Kaminari: You say that like its  a bad thing.

Mina: Its okay, we will have a hang out day soon.

Murdock: Cute. But you kids are now got some time before training in this rpg kids. Now get settled in! Buh bye!

Murdock left the kids to have their break before the internship began the next morning.

Kaminari: Did your sister say... RPG?

(y/n): Yeah. Sis loves videogames but roleplaying games are her favorites. She often compares real life to rpgs. 

Mina: I think she has more rocket slime plushies than most girls I know

(y/n): Plus she always was a bit of a geek.

Mina: Remember that time she spent all her money for a rare figure and she had to eat beansprouts for a week?

(y/n): Oh yeah. That was a bad time for us... but those game nights we had where we all played in the same room were fun 

Mina: And remember that time she cosplayed at that con and came to your birthday and pretended that you wanted that character at the party?

(y/n): How could I not? it happened last year

Kaminari: A tall beauty who likes videogames?! Man is she seeing someone?

Mina and (y/n) looked at eachother and had a telepathic conversation that only they could have due to them being friends and now a couple

Mina: *thinking* Should we tell him that she isn't into guys?

(y/n): *thinking* Lets let the poor guy dream... Just glad that Mineta isn't here

Mina: Anyways! We should get some sleep for tomorrow! 

(y/n): Hope you rest well Ashi

Mina: Love ya hun~

The three of them went to their rooms and while Mina was sleeping soundly. Kaminari was pestering (y/n) about his relationship with Mina

Kaminari: Come on man! Tell me more!

(y/n): Tell me more, Like does she have a car? Come on man. My sister is going to break our asses tomorrow. Get some sleep. 

Kaminari: Ugh! Fine! *rolls to his side* ...You know her outfit is clingy. You think its gonna attract all of the other guys?

(y/n): *holds up his belt while laying on his side* One more word about Ashi... I'll kick you.

....

....

....

Meanwhile, at Haruto's internship...