An Explosive Final

(y/n) woke up from his nap to see Mina laying on top of him sleeping. He smiled at her calm and tired face but then came to a realization of what position they were in...

(y/n): *thinking* Oh crap! If a classmate catches us, we will never hear the end of it!!

Mina: Mmm...

Mina soon snuggled into (y/n)'s chest further. 

Squiiiiiisssshhhhhh

Mina adjusted herself on top of (y/n) and he felt a soft sensation pressing against his chest. Instantly his face turned red.

(y/n): *thinking* OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAP!!!!!

Mina: *groans awake* Oh... Hey~

(y/n): H-hey Ashi... Um... C-Could you... move a bit?

It took a few seconds for her to realize her position and suddenly got off and re adjusted herself. However her face was redder than her usual shade of pink.

Mina: S-Sorry about that.

(y/n): It's fine...

Mina: So.... You're up against Bakugo. You nervous?

(y/n): A little bit. Yet there is the chance I can survive his explosions. But then I could probably have part of my face blown off. And I don't think you would want to date a half robot faced rider. 

Mina: But you will still be cute in my eyes~

(y/n): Heheh thanks. I should get going. *gets up and moves to the door*

Mina: Hey (y/n)!!

(y/n): Yea-

Mina ran up to him and pecked his cheek. She backed away shyly with her hands behind her back

Mina: For luck~

(y/n): Thanks Mina. I definitely think I can win now!

Mina: Go get 'em tiger!

(y/n) gave her a quick hug and then made his way to the field to face the emotionally explosive Bakugo.

-----

Bakugo and (y/n) were facing each other across the field and their intros were being read out by Present Mic, but the two had an immense stare off. Bakugo was filled with rage and determination. While (y/n)was focused on proving himself. Facing a living nuclear bomb... that had a massive superiority complex.

Bakugo: I'm gonna enjoy crushing you! 

(y/n): May the best rider win! 

[KAMEN RIDE: DECADE]

READY! 

BEGIN!!

Before Decade was able to get a breath, Bakugo launched a massive explosion