The Tournament of Riders and Heroes

The U.A sports festival was watched by everyone across Japan. Heroes, civilians and also... Villains.

The villainous riders watched the tournament to gage the heroes and the riders there. Sky was watching like a predator was stalking his prey. Erin was drinking beer and watching casually. Rouge was silent, seemingly uninterested while the robed figure was sitting on his throne. Yet there was someone staring at (y/n) on the screen. She was staring at him with a blush and slightly drooling. She couldn't look away and had love struck eyes. It was like she was in love with him. She had a notebook with pictures of him and was writing every little detail of him. 

TV: And now we have (y/n) Kiryu In second place! Now in third..

Girl: (y/n) Kiryu... Even his name is hot~~ I wanna marry him~ *drooling* I wanna have his babies~ I want to be his forever wife~

 Even his name is hot~~ I wanna marry him~ *drooling* I wanna have his babies~ I want to be his forever wife~

Sky: Must we work with this girl? She is a psycopath. Unfit for the hunt.

The girl instantly pulled out a knife and placed it at Sky's neck with a twisted smile as if obsessed to the point of insanity.

Girl: I'll gut you like a fish and bathe in your blood if you get in the way of my love~

Erin: Easy there Sky~ She's still a rider, and you don't want mr. bossman to get mad.

Rouge: We have other things to focus on than her. The tinkerer, the samurai and the destroyer have advanced past the obstacle course and the cavalry battle. The ghost and the bright one are still wild variables. Now we need to see who faces who. The destroyer must be the victor.

Hooded figure: Indeed. The riders are in place. Now we can test their resolve. And soon... our real battle will start. *holds up a card* Now this world will be tested if it should be destroyed. Dai Shocker was barely a challenge.

Erin: Well you were the leader! Gotta exploit all those you can~

Girl: *still looking at (y/n)* He definitely has abs~ 

Erin: Man this bitch is crazy...

-----

(y/n) and Mina decided to go on a walk to get some food diring the hour lunch break and just prepare for  the festivities ahead. The two wandered a bit and found a takoyaki stand and ordered two sets and found a place to sit down.