Chapter 4

11th July. My Birthday 

I'm already awake for a couple of minutes. I was checking social media and responding to birthday wishes when I hear a few voices outside my door. Chuckling I put away my phone right as my door swings open and Wanda, Steve and Natasha walk in.

They start singing happy birthday as they see that I'm already awake. They are so adorable, it's unbelievable. "So Birthday-Girl, We thought you would like some breakfast in bed..." Wanda smiles and hands me a big plate of pancakes and fruits. "Guys, you are the absolute cutest! Thank you so much!" I smile happily and sit up a little more. I pat my bed on both sides and chuckle softly "Come on guys, I won't be able to eat all this alone!"

We all stay in my bed, having fun and eating delicious pancakes. I don't know where Wanda learned to cook like that, but everything, and I tell you everything this woman makes is delicious! Steve eventually has to go, but Wanda and Nat stay with me for a little longer.

"So... what do you think about Steve?" Nat asks out of the blue. I nearly choke on my water and look at her confused "What... what do you mean?" I laugh a bit shy. "Oh come on... you know what I mean" She says teasingly wiggling her eyebrow. "You are asking if I like him?" I chuckle to make sure I don't answer in the wrong way. Wanda and Nat both hectically nod. "Well... I do like him, but not in the way you two think!" I start explaining myself. "I also feel like I'm just a little bit too young for him!" I joke and roll my eyes at them.

"So you did think about him?" Wanda keeps digging. "No. I don't think so?" I say not completely sure about my own words. "Well can I be honest with you? That did not sound convincing at all!" Nat laughs at me a little before she continues "Did you have a boyfriend before?"

I shake my head slightly and feel how my face starts to turn red. "Uhm no... I talked to boys before but I never had a boyfriend before... not even a first kiss!" I laugh to cover up my embarrassment. I know that it's not important at all, but people tend to react to this fact about me as if I'm going to die because of it. Completely nonsense.

"Oh, sweetheart! Don't worry!" Wanda comforts me as she notices how uncomfortable I am sharing this information. "Boys are probably too scared to ask you out because you look goddamn hot!" I start laughing and let myself fall back into my bed. "So to answer your first question again, I think Steve is a great guy, but I do not get first-boyfriend-vibes" We keep talking for a little bit more before they leave me in my room to get ready for the day.

____________________________

It's around noon as I finally go downstairs. No one is around so I sit down on the couch and start watching a bit of TV. "Oh, there you are!" I hear my dad behind me. I turn around to him and smile "Yup where else should I be?" I laugh and turn the TV off. He gets to me and gives me a big hug "Happy Birthday, princess. I'm more than proud of you." I give him a happy smile back as I hug him tightly "Thank you, dad!"

"Now come with me. Your present is waiting for you." He says excited and leads me to the front door. "Close your eyes. I want to film your reaction." I laugh and cover my eyes as he told me. He opens the door and walks me a few meters outside. "Ok, you can." He says and I immediately open my eyes. We stand right in front of a baby blue tesla with a big red bow.

It has always been my dream car and now that it stands right in front of me I'm literally speechless. I run-up to my dad and give him a hug. "Dad that's nuts! I can't believe it" I start and look back at the car "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say excited and give him a big kiss on his cheek. "I build a few extras into it, not to brag or anything, but it's way better than the original one... you got your own little assistant now." He says and walks to the driver's door. "Dad that's soooo cool! Thank you. We have to do a little test drive." I say as I get into the driver's seat. Tony gets in and we drive around for a little bit.